Politics Politics

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Is that good or bad? Is actually being used on foreign terrorist suspects or is it, as everything else the feds do, grossly abused?

well here's a list of what I consider abuse:
-spying on the trump campaign and leaking to make it look like Russian collusion which we all know was dreamt up by Hilary and FBI knowingly propogated
-not one arrest in violent attacks and arson on prolife centers but raids on homes of nonviolent prolife protestors
-dozens of former intel heads saying that the Hunter laptop was russian disinfo when they 100% knew it was not
-documented collusion with twitter and facebook etc to ban wrongthink on covid
-documented collusion with social media on Hunter's laptop and anything to make trump look bad and whitewash Biden
-leaks to make Trump look bad and hide Biden problems
-the raid on Mar a lago

the list goes on and on. if they are doing this to trump and abortion foes, what are they doing to everyone else? I have friends and family in this field and have always been a defender but fuck me, they have some accounting to do.

Yeah I get that, but they don't need the 702 to do any of that, do they?

Juggs said:
Soooo, all this hell raising over the evils of Trump having classified (declassified by him possibly?) at his home. Biden said it was irresponsible and unthinkable (ignoring the Hillary server debacle).....

Classified documents were found at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement from Biden's time as VP. So we can impeach him, yeah?

Oh juggs I think I’ll allow the ladies of the view to explain why it’s completely different

https://twitter.com/realdailywire/status/1612861397427261448?s=46&t=3p43SFozf8zuaL58M8-apA

They're coming to take your gas appliances next.

https://twitter.com/arinatter/status/1612446184915836934

I have electric now, but only because gas wasn't available where I live. My old house in Maryland had gas heating and gas appliances and I preferred it. Cooking was easier, my clothes got dry faster, etc.

Juggs said:
Soooo, all this hell raising over the evils of Trump having classified (declassified by him possibly?) at his home. Biden said it was irresponsible and unthinkable (ignoring the Hillary server debacle).....

Classified documents were found at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement from Biden's time as VP. So we can impeach him, yeah?

Nothing the House passes will see the light of day in the Senate, so they may as well impeach just for the spectacle.

DocZaius said:
They're coming to take your gas appliances next.

https://twitter.com/arinatter/status/1612446184915836934

I have electric now, but only because gas wasn't available where I live. My old house in Maryland had gas heating and gas appliances and I preferred it. Cooking was easier, my clothes got dry faster, etc.

Absolutely based on junk science like plastic straw bans. But anything with a potential environmental Justice and climate change aspect is lapped up - which is exactly why you should be skeptical. “Hey look this new study we funded shows exactly that this authoritarian unconstitutional move we want to do that won’t help anyone but make our big corrupt donors happy just happens to give it a thin veil of scientific rationale!”

While the Senate is in dem control and some of these things are messaging, its still vital for the House to hold the administration accountable, because we know the press won't. Hearings on Afghanistan, collusion, border, corruption, etc are important to not let the media and administration gaslight and pass on blame. And as these shift some public opinion of those in the middle, the vulnerable dems will all be looking at 2024. Passing legislation isn't as huge of a deal as forcing some change to the narrative. While it was annoying at the time, I think that the way R's have quickly come back together and started to get united on holding Biden and dems accountable is impressive and may be good in the long run. There are enough who are fine with holding up stuff like defense spending in order to get some concessions.

Just spoke with a friend working at coal company. They are doing gangbusters business, exporting coal all over the place, can't hire people fast enough. This is the result of Biden's idiotic pipeline cancellation and other anti oil & gas policies - our co2 emissions are going to go up. ps, they don't really care about climate change.

Lol 3rd in Biden’s garage.

It’s looking more and more like the raid on maralago was a carefully timed stunt to make trump and any R defenders look back before election, and prep for this inevitable discovery which is so softly rolled out to once again paint Biden as a kindly guy that nothing touches

Evil gator said:
Lol 3rd in Biden’s garage.

It’s looking more and more like the raid on maralago was a carefully timed stunt to make trump and any R defenders look back before election, and prep for this inevitable discovery which is so softly rolled out to once again paint Biden as a kindly guy that nothing touches

Definitely. But....why not just suppress it all anyway? They could have easily made all of this disappear for Biden.

That video is cringe. Just how. Trump as President with authority to declassify has some documents at home and they want to kill him for treason. Biden as VP has them all over the country without legal authority and it's no big deal. "aww, shucks". He didn't even try to justify it other than to say it was in a garage. Well Trump's were in a locked house and in a safe.

Is the deep state looking to get him out to replace him with another stooge? Maybe a way to justify him not running again next election even though he said he would? Pleeeease let it be a conspiracy against Joe so he can't run.

Back