Politics Politics

My home state is a banana republic

https://twitter.com/cortessteve/status/1575169004247089152?s=46&t=LmZF5tXqVxVMX3-cQ8a_sw

King George wanted to smash Ben Franklins printing presses. This is so incredibly unamerican

Evil gator said:
age restrictions aren't really the issue, look at that lump fetterman. Its the media actually asking tough questions and not covering for vegetables.
I'm surprised Doocy hasn't been banned from asking that retard KJP any questions. Their latest encounter was once again mind boggling. She's basically a vegetable herself.

He’s really done an amazing job. I reflexively hate people who grow up rich, but he is always courteous but doesn’t let up. That is the way all reporters should be to all politicians

Evil gator said:
pg. said:
I'm sure the left opinion is that she is schooling Doocy every time.

They were def that they way with the redhead - slay queen

At least Psaki could speak clearly and intelligently, even if it was all lies and circling back. This broad is just clueless and can't finish a single sentence without looking at her book.

Evil gator said:
pg. said:
I'm sure the left opinion is that she is schooling Doocy every time.

They were def that they way with the redhead - slay queen

Because she was a snarky, condescending bitch who would flat out lie....but at least she could wing it and make it seem that way.

KPJ is just a deer in the headlights and stumbles over her scripted lies and when called out on it, she says something completely unrelated or nonsensical.

What’s this referring to? Did he just not remember somebody that was dead or was he acting like they were alive and he saw them in the room like a person suffering from dementia or poltergeist?

pg. said:
He asked where they were after knowing they were killed in a car crash.

It was a member of congress who died in a car wreck - it was big deal in dc. His office expressed sympathy, most members went to her service. It’s like one of us forgetting a gator player dying

Liz Cheney says she will leave the RP if Trump is the nominee.

Hahahahahahaha. No one has believed she's anything other than a democrat for a long time. Go ahead Liz, run as a 3rd party. You're not taking any votes away from Trump.

Michael Moore, as if anyone cares what he says, declares that the Democrats will win midterms in a landslide against the traitors.

Jenn Psaki says if midterms and 2024 is about Biden, they lose.

Russell Brand: 20% of Congress owns stock in companies they're supposed to be regulating (49 Democrats, 44 Repubs). 13 lawmakers traded shares of companies that were under investigation by committees they served on.

Lobbyists made a record 2 billion in the first half of 2022 alone.

Juggs said:
Russell Brand: 20% of Congress owns stock in companies they're supposed to be regulating (49 Democrats, 44 Repubs). 13 lawmakers traded shares of companies that were under investigation by committees they served on.

Lobbyists made a record 2 billion in the first half of 2022 alone.

Yes when the federal government is so huge and growing, lobbyists are there to get an advantage for their folks and have their hand out. I don’t understand why people don’t understand the bigger government gets the more corruption

Back