Politics Politics

52:20 said:
Juggs said:
Apparently a whole lot of prominent liberals are now saying they knew the vaccines never worked and masks harmed their child and it's all Trump's fault for rushing the vaccine and masking the kids in the first place.....

If any actual, normal citizen starts buying into this narrative, I literally want them and their families to die.

Shows how dumb they think gen pop is. Sadly, they may be right.
I'm sure they are right for a percentage.

I had to run to Publix early this morning. There were only 20-30 people in the store and literally half of them were wearing a mask. And only a couple were old. One woman in her 30s and her two kids, under 5, were wearing masks. I've been in a pissy mood the last few days, so I didn't even think when I audibly said, "fucking retard". :oops:

biden is also blaming R's for defunding the police and crime, because they didn't vote for some bloated tax raising monstrosity of a bill that included $5 for police,

This administration is the most authoritarian in American history and it’s not close

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1564756642008285188?s=21&t=BDItB-NL4UNJ67PO5qxpjA

https://twitter.com/dailycaller/status/1564931106234843136?s=21&t=BDItB-NL4UNJ67PO5qxpjA

As said before, he's stupidly assuming the military would obey his command to attack the citizens. They wouldn't; not many of them. Are our pilots going to start bombing cities and towns? Highly unlikely.

Also, F16s don't guarantee victory. We had superiority in every war since WW2 and how well did those ultimately end for us?

are you watching what they've been doing to the military with all their woke training - white rage and trans crap? they are also now checking the gun ownership. They've also used Jan 6 as an excuse to "root out" radicalism in the military which is code for a white guy who owns the betsy ross flag. Most of all the vax mandate. They have weakened the military and taken out any independent or conservative thinkers. they are way below recruiting levels but you never hear about it. Its almost as if they are planning something.

Evil gator said:
are you watching what they've been doing to the military with all their woke training - white rage and trans crap? they are also now checking the gun ownership. They've also used Jan 6 as an excuse to "root out" radicalism in the military which is code for a white guy who owns the betsy ross flag. Most of all the vax mandate. They have weakened the military and taken out any independent or conservative thinkers. they are way below recruiting levels but you never hear about it. Its almost as if they are planning something.

Eh, I don't know how much that really impacted us. Did it weaken us, yes. To what degree though? Far lefties aren't lining up in droves to join the military even now. They focus on the extreme minority just like everything else. I think a lot of soldiers just got the damn shot to go on with their lives and keep serving. Doesn't mean they're goose stepping Biden's way.

It's like us going through sexual harassment training at the office. You just roll your eyes and do it because you have to.

its really part of that euro liberal idea that if you're nice everyone will get along, that all countries have done bad things. Like someone was once misgendered here so its the same as current genocide.

Clowns.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/national/california-asks-residents-not-to-charge-electric-vehicles-days-after-announcing-gas-car-ban/

With California’s power grid under strain due to extreme heat and high demand, the grid operator is asking residents to avoid charging their electric vehicles. This comes days after the state announced a plan to ban the sale of gas-powered cars by 2035.

DOJ released pictures of some files taken from Trump's crib. Just a bunch of scattered papers labeled "TOP SECRET".

1) Shit gets declassified all the time and "top secret" could be as aliens. It doesn't prove anything necessarily (not saying he's innocent, but it's not proof of guilt just yet).

2) I wouldn't put it past them to stage a photo like that. They can "release" whatever pictures and information they want and it's going to be taken as fact. They could easily set him up. Which is what this entire thing is about.

yeah their leaks are fucking ridiculous. Tell us everything or stop with this shit to make yourselves feel important and make Trump look bad.

Either he had awful terrible shit he was carelessly sharing and going to sell to enemies

or

This was a fishing expedition not by our intel but prompted by someone at the national fucking archives based on a law that doesn't apply to the president who has the power to declassify info.

Station wagon in front of me at light. Hand written sign in window “Trump wants 4 more years. Keep America a democracy. Give him 10-20”.

Awesome. Let’s imprison someone not guilty of any crime yet and more stupid nonsense that he ever did anything remotely threatening to our country, unlike Authoritarian Joe.

Occupy Democrat tweets to boycott Spotify over Rogan's ignorant criticism of the Democrat handling of COVID and to vote Republican. They said, "It's dangerous rhetoric for the GOP party who fully embraces fascism".

There we go again. Calling the GOP fascists because of a comedian with a podcast who is not a Republican. That's some serious mental gymnastics to make that leap.

Hahahhahahaha

ANDY NGO REPORTS: Portland street mob shoots at elderly driver, accidentally kills one of their own

https://thepostmillennial.com/andy-ngo-reports-portland-street-mob-shoots-at-elderly-driver-accidentally-kills-one-of-their-own

This black vanlifer I follow on insta noted that Oregon and Portland were the whitest places they'd been to. Its weird that the cities who are the most radically liberal cities in the US with the dumbest policies also are the most segregated and white. Portland, Austin, a lot of the northeast.

Evil gator said:
This black vanlifer I follow on insta noted that Oregon and Portland were the whitest places they'd been to. Its weird that the cities who are the most radically liberal cities in the US with the dumbest policies also are the most segregated and white. Portland, Austin, a lot of the northeast.

Well yeah. It's no different than the Biden admin saying the student loan relief will help blue collar Americans. Completely out of touch with reality or knowingly dishonest.

Back