Politics Politics

thanks Juggs, all of that is so stereotypically Alexandria. So many liberals pretending to be tolerant then freaking out over low income housing or a Halal butcher.

in 2020 one of my friends who rents a townhouse nearby and got a sign that said "Veterans for Caesar" and was told take down the sign as there is a no political sign rule; then a Biden Harris sign appeared at the end of her block and remained.

Alexandria is a lot like Twitter basically.

Evil gator said:
thanks Juggs, all of that is so stereotypically Alexandria. So many liberals pretending to be tolerant then freaking out over low income housing or a Halal butcher.

in 2020 one of my friends who rents a townhouse nearby and got a sign that said "Veterans for Caesar" and was told take down the sign as there is a no political sign rule; then a Biden Harris sign appeared at the end of her block and remained.

Alexandria is a lot like Twitter basically.

Par the course. Rules only apply to Republicans.

My neighborhood is a free for all since we don't have a HOA, but it appears to heavily lean Conservative based on signage and vehicle decals. I take a walk in and out of each cul de sac a couple times a day, so I know every neighbor's signs/vehicles. There's a woman who has a giant III % decal on the back of her Suburban :lol:. Still a Trump sign up. An old guy with a "Hillary killed my friends" bumper sticker on his truck :lol: Some Christian signs/Jesus Christmas blow mold figures were up during the first year of COVID. Only 2 or 3 liberal houses that are vocal enough to show it.

I hate political signs and they sway no one, but I wouldn't mind something more to my style that's more offensive/a statement than just supporting a stupid politician. I want this flag, but it's been sold out for 2 years :eg:

Flag_Mockup_3__31671.1592008126.webp

Evil gator said:
I feel like that flag would be a good home security system.

That's part of it, aside from intentionally offending people. I have a bunch of shirts for the sole purpose of offending liberals. Various 2nd Amendment shirts, Redneck Nation shirts, etc. :lol:

I'm cautious about putting decals, flags, etc. out openly because douchebags love to vandalize shit. My license plate frame says "Protected by the 2nd Amendment" and I have a small decal on the window of a Don't Tread on Me snake wrapped around an AR15 in front of an American flag :lol:

it is location dependent. Every airbnb we rent in rural virginia has a giant pro Trump/antibrandon display yard nearby. That is one of the reasons I thought Trump might not win was that in 2020 I did see a trailer with a big Biden flag. You never saw that with Hilary. LOL

So Patrice whatever of BLM wakes up at noon in her 6 million dollar mansion behind big walls and white security guards wakes up Candace Owens at the gate with a news crew wanting to have an interview and ask questions. BLM woman makes this long video of how she was scared for her life and children from the violent Candace (whose 8+ months pregnant). Crocodile tears and the works. Crying about how this is her private property and no one should be allowed to bother her there. Private property is sacred. Unless you're one of those people shot, harassed, or had their property vandalized by BLM riots. Or unless you're a SCOTUS, then it's ok to have people throwing coat hangars at your door....and actually at your front door, not from high walls/gates far from the house like hers.

Fuck white liberals and black democrats for falling for these race baiting grifters. They deserve to have their money stolen. The only justice needed now is for grifters like that to die.

Very random, but I wonder if Manchin is looking at running for POTUS? No way Biden runs again, but if he does, can he get challenged in a primary?

Tommy said:
Very random, but I wonder if Manchin is looking at running for POTUS? No way Biden runs again, but if he does, can he get challenged in a primary?

I don't see how he lives that long. His dementia is obvious to anyone not Hellen Keller. Even if he was capable, the D's would be completely fucking retarded to bring his shit show back out in the primaries. It doesn't even matter who the R is at this point, anyone can beat this bafoon

He's a dementia ridden meat puppet of a man who was and is vindictive, petty and greedy. The question is who is pulling the strings and putting words on his teleprompter? My money is on Obama and his minions.

Gatorbreeze said:
He's a dementia ridden meat puppet of a man who was and is vindictive, petty and greedy. The question is who is pulling the strings and putting words on his teleprompter? My money is on Obama and his minions.

no way, he's far left of Obama. Its the Bernie crowd. That was part of the deal when Bernie dropped out, had to promise to do all of the progressive dumbassery. Its Ron Klain and his ilk.

Did we talk about Biden screaming about boxes of food?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/11/biden-starts-shouting-at-union-audience-about-desperate-hungry-families-and-boxes-of-food/

No idea

Evil gator said:
Did we talk about Biden screaming about boxes of food?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/05/11/biden-starts-shouting-at-union-audience-about-desperate-hungry-families-and-boxes-of-food/

No idea

Yikes. And the comments....is it all staged? Is there even a real audience?

Back