Politics Politics

Some of the lefties are on Biden about genocide in Gaza, yet whole heartedly support spending shit tons of $ on Ukraine which is causing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian death. Biden is a great man for getting his ass whupped by his own party.

Some of the lefties are on Biden about genocide in Gaza, yet whole heartedly support spending shit tons of $ on Ukraine which is causing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian death. Biden is a great man for getting his ass whupped by his own party.

Hamas lovers have taken over the office of a moderate house dem

The amount of posts on X or FB I've seen that already started the, "you're racist if you don't vote for Kamala" and "Get ready for 4 years of misogyny and racism if Trump wins".

More of this rhetoric? We saw no change in society in Trump's first 4 years, but NOW we're going to see rampant racism and sexism? I think they have that backwards.

Cheatles is lying. She says here that the snipers neutralized the threat as soon as he was identified. They already admitted they saw the sniper aiming at the stage 10 minutes before Trump went on stage, obviously that's a threat, which she gets called on. MTG is dead on, apparently the SS only considered him a threat once he missed his shot at Trump. That hearing was such a shit show.

The amount of posts on X or FB I've seen that already started the, "you're racist if you don't vote for Kamala" and "Get ready for 4 years of misogyny and racism if Trump wins".

More of this rhetoric? We saw no change in society in Trump's first 4 years, but NOW we're going to see rampant racism and sexism? I think they have that backwards.

It's wild how my feed went to 95% political stuff yesterday, most of it from accounts I have never seen, all parroting talking points in favor of Kamala. I'll say this for Dems: they have a great system in place to get their messaging out on social media. I don't know if it's all bots or what, but once the signal is given, they all flood X with virtually the same content.

It's wild how my feed went to 95% political stuff yesterday, most of it from accounts I have never seen, all parroting talking points in favor of Kamala. I'll say this for Dems: they have a great system in place to get their messaging out on social media. I don't know if it's all bots or what, but once the signal is given, they all flood X with virtually the same content.
Definitely. If I switch to "For You" instead of "Following", it's entirely far far left people and some of them have millions of views. How much is legit, no idea, but yeah....they're definitely better than the right.

And it's all the same tired rhetoric that's already been proven false. Blatant lies that the retards goose step to.

Trump avoided mentioning Biden molesting his daughter. Don't be crass, but no high ground shit. Expose every damn dirty thing they have on Kamala. Show the video of the guy she was fucking who promoted her calling her a whore and how she slept her way to the top. Show all her commie beliefs.

Although I'm afraid the theory that she'll be replaced at the DNC is accurate. She's a shit show, they have to replace her. Otherwise Obama would have endorsed her already.

Back