Politics Politics

The media is going all "well ackshually, she never officially had the title of 'border czar,' so you can't criticize her handling of the border crisis."

Honestly, I'd hammer immigration home if I were Trump. Literally 8 million illegals let into the country over the last 4 years. Biden/Harris administration not only let it happen but worked against border states like Texas who were trying to slow it down. Put that interview where she fumbles the answer about not visiting the border on every campaign ad.

Honestly, I'd hammer immigration home if I were Trump. Literally 8 million illegals let into the country over the last 4 years. Biden/Harris administration not only let it happen but worked against border states like Texas who were trying to slow it down. Put that interview where she fumbles the answer about not visiting the border on every campaign ad.
That and grocery prices is all they really need to harp on.

I haven't listened to the whole thing to hear that he actually gave some details, just a few clips. I actually do agree with some of his statements that some things aren't in their purview of investigation. It may or may not be true, but it seems like it could be true. DHS, SS, FBI, may be doing different parts of the investigation.....not that we should trust any of them :lol:

Don't really care about the motive stuff. We know they only said he was a Republican because of his registration, which means nothing with lefties register as Pubs to vote against Trump in primary and because his dad has a Trump sign in the yard. An anti-Trump Pub simply isn't going to try to kill him. It's the inside job questions we want to know.

That Biden speech, WTF...they put the teleprompter way up in a corner so he's not even close to looking at the camera. He doesn't look at the camera once. Of course all his blatant lies. Tone down the rhetoric, but democracy is at stake! In the same sentence he says he's the 1st POTUS in a century to say we're not at war, followed by how we'll help Ukraine take down Putin. Supreme Court reform is necessary because we can't have them upholding the Constitution. So much cringe.

Back