Politics Politics

The fist pumping while saying "Fight" is savage. This either guarantees a win or ends up starting a war.

Now the mental gymnastics to continue to justify why it's ok for people to say Biden/Secret Service should kill Trump since he can get away with it or all of the "hell be a dictator for life" is perfectly ok on X, that had nothing to do with this. But supporting the Constitution is literally the end of Democracy.

I'm already sick of seeing people say, "it was only 450 feet, it was divine intervention that Trump wasn't killed".

Oh FFS. The shooter aimed for the head instead of center mass, a head that was talking, shifting, rotating. Next, maybe his scope wasn't zeroed? Maybe it was nerves, his hands may have been shaky, he wasn't breathing properly....anyone who hunts probably remembers how they felt the first time they killed a buck. Now apply that feeling to not just a person, but Trump. Add in that he's probably not a great shooter and some luck

There are a dozen reasons why he missed that have nothing to do with fucking God

Look my job is to read regs and policy and write comment letters etc. if I was a tall dude I wouldn’t be any better at my job.

But for protecting a man six foot or more height and physical size and fitness absolutely matters. It’s common sense

I'm already sick of seeing people say, "it was only 450 feet, it was divine intervention that Trump wasn't killed".

Oh FFS. The shooter aimed for the head instead of center mass, a head that was talking, shifting, rotating. Next, maybe his scope wasn't zeroed? Maybe it was nerves, his hands may have been shaky, he wasn't breathing properly....anyone who hunts probably remembers how they felt the first time they killed a buck. Now apply that feeling to not just a person, but Trump. Add in that he's probably not a great shooter and some luck

There are a dozen reasons why he missed that have nothing to do with fucking God
God saved Trump and said fuck that other guy that died.

Juggsy you don’t have to be mad every time someone mentions god
:lol:

It’s not about God, it’s about the absurd irrationality to ignore a dozen tangible factors of why this soyboy missed instead of going “divine intervention!”

It’s like me having a headache, taking a few Tylenol, and then an hour later crediting god for removing my headache like I never took Tylenol.

Destiny is a total cuck. Blue haired liberal pussy. Got YouTube famous for his liberal podcast with his wife always talking about how great it is that they fuck anyone they want. Until she left his ass.

I really hope this makes trump rethink his legacy in a mature way and he picks someone who can get elected in 2028 - and sets aside his ego and picks desantis

I like the other guys but desantis is by far the best executive. He knows how to appoint good people and makes good but hard decisions like COVID.

It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

A lot of conspiracy theories flying around X pointing out some pretty sketchy details. Either the SS was complicit or completely incompetent. I'll be surprised if there's not another attempt.

Back