Politics Politics

The documents released so far do not implicate Trump at all.

Epstein was rich and had a lot of connections to other rich and famous people in New York. So it's not surprising that there's photos of him and Maxwell with Trump or the Clintons or whomever. It's not surprising that other rich and famous people rode on his private jets - rich people lend them out to one another and they hitch rides with one another on a regular basis.

This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I think when it all comes out the number of celebrities who get identified as being involved with these victims is going to be small. Fewer than 10, maybe fewer than 5. I just don't think there's as much fire here as there is smoke - a lot of guilt by association, but not even very many accusations. The victims who have come forward have been pretty vocal but still haven't named too many folks. I think we'd have a good idea about who was involved by now if only through their statements and court filings.
Well of course there aren't many accusations because all the guilty ones are lefties. Who is going to accuse them when they're the ones who have been bending over backwards to cover this up and suicided Epstein to begin with....

Holy fuck. Biden's 1/6 anniversary speech he gave a few days ago is unhinged. We nearly lost America, lost it all! on that 1/6. He blatantly said Trump's intention is to be a dictator and Trump's campaign uses Nazi words. He's a fucking lunatic. At the end of the speech leaving the mic, he says, "I understand power" out of the blue.

You know what’s really weird? I didn’t even know the Secretary of Defense’s name until now. Am I that out of touch or is he that insignificant?

The witness who said Clinton, Prince Andrew, and whoever else are on video abusing young girls has now recanted her statement. Adds "Her family is in danger". Clinton'd.

Rumor that Biden will withdraw from the Presidential race in March due to "health reasons". The time chosen since doing so in March will have passed some deadline for holding Primaries so then the DNC can just appoint their candidate instead of following the democratic process. If true, that's insanely sketchy and corrupt.

So the whole, Biden asks Mexico for their help with the illegals thing....

Mexican Pres says he'll do it......for 20 Billion cash and 10 million work visas for hispanics. If RINO's in Congress pass that bullshit.....
Biden stops the wall, sues every state that tries to enforce the border, and dismantles all the shit states put up to stop the invasion...

Then goes to Mexico asking for help with the border.

Retard

Back