Politics Politics

McCarthy is the first speaker ever to be removed. Surprising. So, everyone pissed that some people were holding up putting McCarthy in there....How ya feel about his backdoor deals with the Dems and getting his ass booted for it?

Can we make Trump the Speaker?

McCarthy barely got in and only with the caveat that his removal could be called for by a single member.

I think Gaetz comes off as a putz most times, but I agree with the stuff he is fighting for now, especially the single item voting bills.

McCarthy barely got in and only with the caveat that his removal could be called for by a single member.

I think Gaetz comes off as a putz most times, but I agree with the stuff he is fighting for now, especially the single item voting bills.
And that caveat let Gaetz get a RINO out that was siding with the libs.

Agree, single item voting bills shouldn't even be a controversy, but the libs will fight that to the death.

Scalise has blood cancer

The problem is that there are only so many legislative days on the calendar. I worry that some of the priorities that were set like energy and permitting issues will be delayed.

Scalise has blood cancer

The problem is that there are only so many legislative days on the calendar. I worry that some of the priorities that were set like energy and permitting issues will be delayed.
Or the cunts could do their job properly and prioritize the shit that matters and stop wasting time on trivial crap.

Back