Politics Politics

They were already after him anyway due to his anti-COVID stance. That's why he went to Rumble a while back. But his following didn't follow him to Rumble the way he thought, so he still had to keep releasing on YT also.
I've never watched any of his videos and I don't think I've ever even been of Rumble.

Guess he should move over to X.

Bless Doocy. KJP just can't keep up with her own stupidity. I wish he'd also ask her when they'll own up that this is their fucking fault for letting these illegals into the country and then spreading them all over the country.

More, most likely, lies - Former Trump aide claims Rudy G groped her. On Jan 6.

Just so happens she has a book being released today. This is also the woman, Hutchinson, who testified that Trump magically teleported through a limo partition to try to grab the wheel and steal the car from the secret service.

Anyone else see Biden getting laughed at for his UN speech? He slurs and mumbles his way through a sentence and follows it with his trademark, "Let me be clear".

Well if you wanted to be clear, Joe, try opening our mouth wider and speaking in a coherent manner.

More, most likely, lies - Former Trump aide claims Rudy G groped her. On Jan 6.

Just so happens she has a book being released today. This is also the woman, Hutchinson, who testified that Trump magically teleported through a limo partition to try to grab the wheel and steal the car from the secret service.
This is what kills me about the left post Trump. They are so happy to believe anything bad that they are happy to defy reality to believe any hair brained story. Like stories about Trump being rude and cussing someone out - sure, believable. The idea someone of his age and bulk grabbing a steering wheel from the back seat in a limo - I mean it just can't happen. I guess its how they get people to believe its fine to teach toddlers about weird gender crap. "trump won't like it" is enough

NATO acknowledges that they were told prior to Russia invading Ukraine that expanding NATO and encroaching on Russian borders that them doing so would cause this very war. Some of us knew this before, but now even NATO admits it.

NATO caused the war and Biden made it worse.

60 Minutes reports they discovered the U.S. is buying seeds/fertilizer for Ukraine farmers, paying the salaries of 57,000 first responders, and subsidizing small businesses in Ukraine.

What. The. Fuck. Why don't we just make them a U.S. territory FFS?

Some Judge ordered certain Trump businesses to be shut down. I haven't seen the details on why or how yet, didn't feel like watching the video.

They're coming at him from every angle and all it's done is make his numbers jump each time.

Read where Forbes vauled Mar-A-Lago at $350million.

What I don't get, is that the companies that gave him loans based on the value of his property didn't complain. How can a municipality with no skin in the game be an injured party and have any standing to sue.

Where's Doc? :lol:

Because Trump. Two things....you give your best estimate of value and it is never investigated unless there is a default on the loan...unless your DT. The only way I see this having standing is if he possessed a recent appraisal indicating a lower value than what he listed on the application.

Read where Forbes vauled Mar-A-Lago at $350million.

And it has an income of 25 mil a year as a club. Online sources like Zillow also had Mar-a-Lago at 300 million, but they suddenly changed it to the 18 million. Meanwhile, you can still look at a landlocked lot to the south on 3 acres for 100 million.

Everyone, as usual, is in on the conspiracy it seems.

The 2nd Republican debate....just starting off, Pence tries to make a joke/stab at Biden, only it was already used before him. He got crickets. No applause at all. Pence really needs to just drop out, no one gives a fuck or likes him.

Vivek with a bold (and excellent) statement - Don't just kick out illegals, but to refuse citizenship to children born to illegals. Despite the democrats interpretation, the 14th amendment doesn't apply. Well done.

This is clearly the Vivek and DeSantis show again. Tim Scott is repeatedly interrupting and talking over Vivek.

When will these retards learn to cut the mics of everyone who shouldn't be speaking at that moment.

Last edited:
Back