Politics Politics

People waking up.

Dax is great. He'll never be mainstream because he's anti-woke, PC, blacks are the victims bullshit. He's the best part of that video I posted a couple weeks ago, "Black and White" with Tom MacDonald and ACAL. He flat out says in that song race and centuries old slavery won't be his identity, the media/feds are trying to confuse wrong vs right with black vs white, etc.

There have been all kinds of stories about Obama being gay coming out lately. Apparently one is by his own hand, back in college or shortly after?

Really, who cares though? The libs would make damn sure a gay person got elected the same as they did because he was black. Is this just a way to draw negative attention to Michelle, who is occasionally mentioned to run for the Dems? Although she said she doesn't want it....(after these rumors started, at least). Libs would love for a black woman married to a gay man to be Pres, but since when does being married to a President make them qualified to run? She worked on kids nutrition at school....yep, that qualifies you.

The story of him being gay is from a biographer who read his letters to a college girlfriend where he talked about his fascinations with having sex with a man on a daily basis. No clue why it’s news now, maybe you are right about preemptive strike at her run, and you’re right also, who cares. Don’t think it’ll change a single vote.

New conspiracy theory. Extremist Laura Loomer says they have evidence Ukraine helped move along the "insurgence" at 1/6. There's a bunch of words I can't remember, but the most proof I see her offer is this pic. Is this where libs get racist and say they all look alike? :lol:

fFSa3g3TuLjlszIdcBkF6itUYteF9r0mj9WFZdG-o&usqp=CAU.webp

obama being gay is so rando at this time. It would be have been a lot more interesting than the birth certificate stuff.
I don't understand why the birth certificate even mattered. There could be video evidence of him being born in Kenya and it wouldn't have affected his eligibility.

Biden said he was called "Middle class Joe" all his life because that's who he is, middle class.

Also reiterated that Bidenomics is strengthening the middle class and building America from the lower class up. I guess no one on his staff has stepped foot in a grocery store in a long time.

Biden said he was called "Middle class Joe" all his life because that's who he is, middle class.

Also reiterated that Bidenomics is strengthening the middle class and building America from the lower class up. I guess no one on his staff has stepped foot in a grocery store in a long time.
or bought gas, or car insurance, or homeowner's insurance.

yeah this is part of the coastal eliting of the dem party I know normal people who worked in the clinton admin, like from mississippi who own guns and stuff. But with Obama you lost those blue dog dems from southern states who weren't for the rich and now you have people who live in big cities, come mainly from wealthy backgrounds so they have zero input from regular people. they don't really get that trump didn't start all this, obama's elitism did.

KJP keeps saying it was planned for Biden to leave the Medal of Honor ceremony to minimize his exposure to the crowd. After he takes off his mask and gets inches away from the 81 year old recipient. And it was obvious he was just wandering off as he does. I must be a masochist to watch her pressers.

KJP keeps saying it was planned for Biden to leave the Medal of Honor ceremony to minimize his exposure to the crowd. After he takes off his mask and gets inches away from the 81 year old recipient. And it was obvious he was just wandering off as he does. I must be a masochist to watch her pressers.

Lol, more like someone sitting in turn 4 @ daytona waiting to see the wrecks.

Back