Politics Politics

Evil gator said:
They want to remind moderates who hate trump that he's nuts an unacceptable. Its easy for normal people who didn't like trump but liked the policies and hate Biden's to forget why they dislike trump. People who may only watch the evening news. There's a reason the Jan 6 hearings and raid on maralago happened when they did. They only need to convince a few people in a few districts that no matter how high gas is and how much they are paying for eggs, that Trump is nuts and anyone who votes for him is racist.

Makes a lot of sense. Also, I think the social bans have hurt them as well. He hasn’t had the microphone, and they’ve had nothing to point at and mock/distort

Which goes back to my point. This entire thing would boost Trump among Cons and it did, by a LOT. Huge point change over DeSantis. Which puts Trump into the Presidential race that he can't win because moderates still hate him.

We're saying the same thing, you're just talking short term and I'm talking big picture.

Juggs said:
Which goes back to my point. This entire thing would boost Trump among Cons and it did, by a LOT. Huge point change over DeSantis. Which puts Trump into the Presidential race that he can't win because moderates still hate him.

We're saying the same thing, you're just talking short term and I'm talking big picture.

I think y’all are agreeing, and the dems damn sure don’t want any pub other than trump

Finland joins NATO, more than doubling the NATO land on Russia's NW border. Russia says they'll beef up military in that region.

What. The. Fuck. We're just trying to piss off Russia over and over. We keep acting like Putin is the devil while he's acting the same way we would if Mexico and Canada joined China/Russia.

52:20 said:
Juggs said:

I think y’all are agreeing, and the dems damn sure don’t want any pub other than trump
the dems want trump but a cartoon version they can use to hide the fact they are terrible at governing.

That Covid scientist chick with a hard on for Desantis goes full whacko. Says he had her son kidnapped. Then her son threatens a mass shooting.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1644115341079986181

Cop in Chicago says anyone wishing to file a complaint at their station is bet with horrendous smells, a crowded lobby, hallways, bathrooms, and kids playing everywhere because illegal immigrants have been LIVING in the station for quite a while.

And somehow it's about to get worse under their new mayor who is worse than Lightfoot.

Wow....

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

the dems want trump but a cartoon version they can use to hide the fact they are terrible at governing.

Trump is a cartoon, he does that all on his own :lol:

Tennessee expelled Democrat Nashville representative for leading the disruptive protest last week. Knoxville Democrat representative manages to not get expelled.

Biden condemns the removal as unDemocratic.

So it's ok to persecute the 1/6 people, even the innocent ones, as traitors. And to try to arrest a former President over absolutely nothing. But to expel a Democrat for openly leading an insurrection and disrupting the entire judicial hearing by screaming gun control over and over. The same guy who threw coffee at and hit a Republican representative just a couple years earlier. Now that's undemocratic to expel him for his actions.

The left's entire mentality. Do as I say, not as I do. We will ruin your life, but we are immune from being punished for our actions.

Rebekah Jones, a lunatic liberal politician in Florida who has clashed with DeSantis

Her 13 year old son, already on anti-depressants, arrested for numerous threats of killing classmates. Then she says her child was kidnapped by the police for political memes, ignoring her kid was making death threats and complaining that his anti-depressants weren't working.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

exactly when they take shots at him he fires back making everyone think of that aspect of him, not his great policies compared to biden.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

exactly when they take shots at him he fires back making everyone think of that aspect of him, not his great policies compared to biden.
But they don't need to goad him. Almost every time he speaks, he brings up the stolen election. He'll shoot himself in the foot without any help from them. They already did all they needed to do.

White House major holiday news dump today, just 10 minutes before the press conference - Official numbers released on Afghanistan withdrawal at this conference, so they tried to sweep it under the rug.

Also, Putin says they are now in a hot war with America, no more cold war.

Marion Co Sheriff gave a presser about the 3 teens murdered the other. A 12 and 17 year old black were arrested and anohter teen still at large.

This Sheriff is awesome. Took a shot at the media who didn't want him putting minors' mugshots on tv and he said screw that, everyone needs to see them. I'm thinking about the victim's parents. Media asked about gun laws. He said, "No new gun laws would prevent t his and no gun laws on the books will either!" and pointed out the stupidity of thinking gun laws keeps guns out of the hands of criminals.

"I want to tell you everything <laughs> I really do. I can't answer that, they've had a leash on me since day 1. But I want to tell you everything".

Best presser ever. This Sheriff is pissed , blunt, and unapologetically conservative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVR5tf5WPcQ

I voted for him.

He also said "F you" to mask mandates, not allowing his deputies to wear them. He wanted to make sure the bad guys clearly heard instructions. :lol:

Panamag8or said:
I voted for him.

He also said "F you" to mask mandates, not allowing his deputies to wear them. He wanted to make sure the bad guys clearly heard instructions. :lol:

Dude is blunt as shit and doesn't give a fuck. I'd love to have a Sheriff like that.

Kamala gave a speech at a black college and really got to hollering about racism in Tennessee as a way to excuse rioters. She actually said, "You don't silence the people!". Oh you mean like the Biden admin does to anyone who questions their narrative? Like trying to create a Ministry of Truth? Like ordering FB and Twitter who to delete?

"They had to get a bullhorn because they cut their mic off!!" Uhhh, Kamala, when you go over your allotted time, they cut everyone's mic. That's how it works.

Yes, the Tenn legislatures were the in the wrong in that event. FFS.

I really have never seen such a dumb person rise to such a level. W came off as stupid because he was a weird speaking pattern and would stumble a bit when speaking to a crowd but in any sit down interview he did, you could tell he had a brain.

This dingbat is clueless and lost no matter the situation.

Such nice people. We should turn in our guns.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/04/10/bruce-springsteens-e-street-band-guitarist-steven-van-zandt-deletes-call-to-exterminate-gop-cockroaches/

Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band Guitarist Steven Van Zandt Deletes Call to ‘Exterminate’ GOP ‘Cockroaches’

Back