Politics Politics

Wait. How can this be? I've been repeatedly informed that "antifa" doesn't exist?

https://www.newsweek.com/prosecutors-make-first-move-break-antifa-cell-11-activists-charged-violence-1658008

Biden cronies taking in that climate crisis cash

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-megadonor-scores-500-million-federal-loan-for-solar-company/

DocZaius said:
Wait. How can this be? I've been repeatedly informed that "antifa" doesn't exist?

https://www.newsweek.com/prosecutors-make-first-move-break-antifa-cell-11-activists-charged-violence-1658008

Look at those pictures. Exactly the type you expect to hide behind a mask. So punchable.

"If you don't like Joe Biden as President, you have to suck it up like we sucked it up" - Whoopi

What. The. Fuck. Liberals didn't suck it up for 5 minutes for the entirety of Trump's 4 years. Liberals are so delusional.

Juggs said:
"If you don't like Joe Biden as President, you have to suck it up like we sucked it up" - Whoopi

What. The. Fuck. Liberals didn't suck it up for 5 minutes for the entirety of Trump's 4 years. Liberals are so delusional.

suck it up like inventing collusion and impeachment - twice

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

suck it up like inventing collusion and impeachment - twice

and ending every tweet with #notmypresident for 4 years.

So one of my coworkers was violently mugged at gunpoint outside her home in DC a while back, she's just been able to talk about it. 9 am on sunday morning she was walking her little dog in front of her house and two teenage girls knocked her down and threatened her, with a carload of guys looking on. She ID'd them and this group had done a line of muggings all along Independence Avenue the whole night before, and the police caught them but they weren't prosecuted because that's apparently racist now.

this kind of thing has been bugging me for a while but now its affected one of the sweetest kindest people I know, thank god it wasn't worse. And this is political because of the ridiculous far left take that punishment of crime is racist so violent offenders shouldn't be punished. People say the nutty Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene are a threat to democracy and that's laughable. She and her views are laughed at by 99% of the elected Rs and they are supporting her saner primary challengers. But even if re-elected she has no real power.

by comparison the squad has dangerous fucking ideas that are rarely called out. here the lib Axios's only good journo is pressing Rashida Tlaib over her completely insane idea to close down federal prisons and let everyone out.
https://www.axios.com/axios-hbo-swan-rashida-tlaib-federal-prisons-928179f0-d093-40ff-898f-67f62c4d97a3.html

this is not racism or an exaggeration, she supports legislation that will allow people in federal prison out. All of them: murderers, rapists, et.

its this kind madness that is destroying our cities. Criminals have seen the softness since the riots last summer and know that they are likely to not be punished. Fuck this shit.

Saw an article this morning titled "Is this the end for gas stoves and homes with dirty energy" :facepalm:

The absurd world is burning image trying to scare everyone about climate change. Biden's idiotic statements that climate change caused Kentucky's tornado and it's only going to get worse despite no scientific evidence has ever supported these dumbfuck claims.

Juggs said:
Saw an article this morning titled "Is this the end for gas stoves and homes with dirty energy" :facepalm:

The absurd world is burning image trying to scare everyone about climate change. Biden's idiotic statements that climate change caused Kentucky's tornado and it's only going to get worse despite no scientific evidence has ever supported these dumbfuck claims.

Yeah there is so much idiocy and bad science on this issue. The worst is the “existential” threat which Biden and every other leader uses. Humans aren’t extinct, there’s no data to support this, nothing in the UN IPCC report says this.

I was at a craft fair at the community center near me and some kids were doing projects about climate change and they were being scared so needlessly,

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

Yeah there is so much idiocy and bad science on this issue. The worst is the “existential” threat which Biden and every other leader uses. Humans aren’t extinct, there’s no data to support this, nothing in the UN IPCC report says this.

I was at a craft fair at the community center near me and some kids were doing projects about climate change and they were being scared so needlessly,
Yep. Let's also ignore that even in our very brief history of documenting weather, we have tons of severe weather events far worse than those of today that happened 50-100 years ago :lol:

On another topic, I don't know if this fits into woke or here....

Watched a few public school board meetings where parents speak out. California teachers telling 12 year olds they're trans, changes their name/pronouns/email addresses, etc. at school and the parents have NO clue. And then when they finally called the parents in to school to tell them what they've done, they called child services when the mom calls their child by their real name and didn't use the correct pronoun.

This fucking insanity is child abuse and abuse of power in the school system. That shit happens to my kid and more hell will be payed than me ranting at a fucking school board meeting. West coast liberals are so fucked

And way more people died in the past, because now we have energy enabled technology for predictions and energy enabled ability to flee and build better infrastructure and protection.

And there’s zero proof that dropping half a degree will change weather for the better

Juggs said:
On another topic, I don't know if this fits into woke or here....

Watched a few public school board meetings where parents speak out. California teachers telling 12 year olds they're trans, changes their name/pronouns/email addresses, etc. at school and the parents have NO clue. And then when they finally called the parents in to school to tell them what they've done, they called child services when the mom calls their child by their real name and didn't use the correct pronoun.

This fucking insanity is child abuse and abuse of power in the school system. That shit happens to my kid and more hell will be payed than me ranting at a fucking school board meeting. West coast liberals are so fucked

Yeah that is so disturbing. Schools of education appear to have been teaching a lot of crazy shit and now those people are with your kids all day

JookJoint said:
glad the Jookling is a senior this year...

One of my friends here is going to “homeschool” her teenager and have her take jr college biology and other classes. This isn’t a conservative, she’s black and lives in public housing. This stuff and a stabbing and bomb threat at the local high school made up her mind.

Evil gator said:
JookJoint said:
glad the Jookling is a senior this year...

One of my friends here is going to “homeschool” her teenager and have her take jr college biology and other classes. This isn’t a conservative, she’s black and lives in public housing. This stuff and a stabbing and bomb threat at the local high school made up her mind.

yeah the school system is a shit show...

Back