Politics Politics

The dragging on Mrs desantis is incredible vs drooling over jill. Lib women are so weird - see the comments
https://twitter.com/mikesington/status/1577746004949860352?s=46&t=5qupuTjyFGLgYZ0L0JMdRw

Irish Mike said:
Hottest first Lady POA ever in Melania and she couldn't pay for a magazine cover.

Big Mike is still getting covers.

yeah I'm pretty sure Melania was excoriated for wearing heels in a disaster area but with jill its yaaas kween

also I'm not getting what is handmaiden about wearing a dress. after hilary and kamala are only pantsuits okay or its subjugation? So weird.

Interesting point on a podcast: Will Russia ramping up, what are the odds Biden instigates this war, moves nukes around, or some other motive that gives them an excuse to suspend midterms due to military/national security emergency?

That may be going too far into conspiracy theory....but maybe not.

That's the rub.

Rabbit holes and conspiracy theories. Every single one has been false when accusing the Right. And not only have conspiracy theorists been right quite often lately when it comes to the left, but the left has been actively carrying out the accusations they've hurled towards the right. Conspiracy, misinformation....so it'd kinda be par the course for them to find an excuse to cancel midterms the way they accused R's of wanting to do last time.

Doesn't mean I think it'll happen, but it wouldn't surprise me either. The nuke talk is being ramped up quite a lot lately. Giving nuke "What to do" tips to NYC. Some locations around the world giving out suits and anti-radiation pills. Rich left wingers building doomsday bunkers.

I guess this is the new world order. Use nukes or the threat of to recreate the world. The left would 100% goosestep to the WEF's tune.

full lyrics

BLK app, lookin' for some action
Swipe the homie Scott, what's happenin' (Hey)
Face is a nine, abs is a ten
D is a mmm, to be determined
He got mad jokes, he don't seem broke
The only read flag, he said he don't vote
T-T-T-This midterm is for all the single cuties
Wanna hit this booty? Gotta do yo' civic duty (Ow)

No votin', no lovin' (Nah)
No votin', no touchin' (Uh-uh)
No votin', no nothin' (Bye)
No votin', no fuckin' (Ah, ah, ah)
No votin', no fuckin'

Deuce up now, [?]
But my homegirl through, put the bi in Pardison
Politics be so nasty, make me wanna flirt you, show you how to be a pole worker
Uh, legs in the air, I don't care
Anyone can get it, universal health care
If you wanna (Ugh) come before the deadline
Come in this jacuzzi, [?] in this coochie

I am a little confused though, this is a gay dude or a tranny right, are they trying to claim they have a coochie?

Back