Politics Politics

A lot of Democrats, yesterday on 9/11, compared MAGA to Al Qaeda, both as terrorists and a threat to our Democracy. Still running with this lie. Hillary blames MAGA for the division today and our inability to come together the way we did after 9/11.

The good ol' VP mentions she took an oath to defend democracy against foreign and domestic. Many other Dem politicians.

How exactly do you expect to unite the country by calling half of them terrorists?

Maybe that dumbass vp should try and understand that a porous border and cities that are “welcoming” to illegals is a HUGE NS risk, much much greater than Cletus & Bubba

Juggs said:
A lot of Democrats, yesterday on 9/11, compared MAGA to Al Qaeda, both as terrorists and a threat to our Democracy. Still running with this lie. Hillary blames MAGA for the division today and our inability to come together the way we did after 9/11.

The good ol' VP mentions she took an oath to defend democracy against foreign and domestic. Many other Dem politicians.

How exactly do you expect to unite the country by calling half of them terrorists?

They're going to hammer it until it's in everyone's head, then stage a McVeigh-type terrorist act and scream "SEE?!"

Panamag8or said:
Juggs said:

They're going to hammer it until it's in everyone's head, then stage a McVeigh-type terrorist act and scream "SEE?!"

Quite possible. They've already been busted for lying and agent provocateurs at events, including 1/6. I certainly wouldn't put it past them at this point. Only it can't be just a bomb. It'll have to include firearms to support their gun grab.

The dems supported the death and destruction raging through cities in 2020 because they hoped it would be blamed on trump and that biden could sell himself as the healer. 1/6 was a terrible riot but to compared it to 9/11 is the worst kind of political hackery, esp when they are supporting the exact sort of republicans they say are a threat in primaries.

Evil gator said:
The dems supported the death and destruction raging through cities in 2020 because they hoped it would be blamed on trump and that biden could sell himself as the healer. 1/6 was a terrible riot but to compared it to 9/11 is the worst kind of political hackery, esp when they are supporting the exact sort of republicans they say are a threat in primaries.

But the average liberal moron will never hear or believe that their democrats are propping up certain Republicans.

BLM has released a list to white people.....I'd love to give them an official response they would read:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

This is the thing that is poisoning the minds of many blacks - gimme gimme, I’m owed because ___________, as opposed to work hard, work smart, teach that to your kids, and there’ll be a magical transformation. A lot of whites have the same mentality unfortunately

Tommy said:
This is the thing that is poisoning the minds of many blacks - gimme gimme, I’m owed because ___________, as opposed to work hard, work smart, teach that to your kids, and there’ll be a magical transformation. A lot of whites have the same mentality unfortunately

A lot of whites have that mentality as long as it's not THEIR house. Those elitist white, primarily women, always tell the middle class and Republican white people to do stuff like that. They never address that to Hollywood or Bill Gates.

jeez.

BTW I know its not thursday but I was just asked by this group to attend some of their events including a happy hour. I'm so happy I could cry.

https://pacificlegal.org/

This clown will still get nearly half the votes, even with this bullshit.

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1569709998216986625?t=7KEAvH859Fu1twPq5i2N5Q&s=19

England going nuts. Protestors who don't support King Charles are being arrested, assaulted, and not allowed to protest even when it's completely peaceful.

British monarchs worth approx 28 billion dollars. Yet the British subjects will pay the royal family 33 million in the next 2 years.

WTF.

https://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM/status/1569778774710829056?t=deVvH5B6ngN6MKwHGYPJ8w&s=19

And the White House is throwing a party for their inflation reduction bill.
Could they be any more tone deaf?

Anti-gun LA Mayor Candidate and Congresswoman Karen Bass had her home broken into.

among items stolen: 2 guns.

Goes on to say that they were securely locked in her home and no civilian should ever be carrying in public, the cops keep you safe.

At the same time, LA police representative saying LA is like the Purge, except 24 hours it's 365 days and the police can't keep you safe :lol:

Back