Politics Politics

Also she has to make a big deal out of her rich white fiancée because she’s a fucking weirdo

https://twitter.com/fearthefloof/status/1567895429555130368?s=46&t=abn0OCDSq9QJW2F53RvWqg

She’s not been successful in a normal congressional way in terms of introducing legislation and getting it passed via compromise. She’s been wildly successful in pushing the Dems to the left on student loans, climate change boondoggles and spending, mostly via illegal exec orders or single party reconciliation votes. She’s well on her way to destroying our democracy which is her point as she was indoctrinated in college.

Juggs said:
Yeah I heard that part, too.

Someone, can't remember who, summarized her perfectly and why she's so successful. That she's more of a social media influencer than a politician.

And she has big tits.

pg. said:
I know Dr Oz is kind of unlikable but how the fuck is he trailing this fetterman dude.
Every ounce of Fetterman is ridiculous. His stroke has made him basically impossible to give an interview or be questioned. He just bumbled through an occasional speech. Aside form the fact that he's a complete loser of life.

pg. said:
I know Dr Oz is kind of unlikable but how the fuck is he trailing this fetterman dude.

The media has decided to completely cover for people completely unable to serve - they started with Biden because trump was so dangerous- now they’re scared of a Muslim who literally saves lives with heart transplants.

Evil gator said:
I am puzzled by a lot of the polling. I will be completely shocked if some of these horribly flawed Dems win

Like this guy

https://twitter.com/rncresearch/status/1567941649153798145?s=46&t=oTi_vpZ4_bYxyi7nrUlkmQ

I think having fewer people in prison is a laudable goal - but how about encouraging them to commit fewer crimes rather than ignoring their crimes?

DocZaius said:
I think having fewer people in prison is a laudable goal - but how about encouraging them to commit fewer crimes rather than ignoring their crimes?

the shooting spree guy was an early release. Squad member Talib wants to empty all federal prisons. Yet Rs are the crazy ones!!

Obama visits the White House again for his portrait while Biden praises all the things "they" did.

Sorry sleepy Joe, but most of us don't think the things people liked about Obama are going to transfer over to you buy reminding them you were there also.

Project Veritas

Latest is some black dem candidate saying white people are shit. I love the poor non-profit dude trying to play the I haven't read about it card.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOwKCJVkTBQ
They never show the plants but with her I picture some Samuel Jackson looking dude. And when there are guys getting recorded, I'm thinking, dude, how fucking hot, and out of your league is this chick that you are spewing company secrets left and right lol.

I don't know judge Cannon personally, but I do have a couple of cases in front of her. Before the present controversy, she was widely considered to be a brilliant Assistant US Attorney who deserved the appointment as much as anyone.

I don't know enough about this area of the law to characterize her order as good or bad, but it seems pretty middle-of-the-road to me.

DocZaius said:
I don't know judge Cannon personally, but I do have a couple of cases in front of her. Before the present controversy, she was widely considered to be a brilliant Assistant US Attorney who deserved the appointment as much as anyone.

I don't know enough about this area of the law to characterize her order as good or bad, but it seems pretty middle-of-the-road to me.

But she’s pretty doc! She can’t make valid decisions

Evil gator said:
DocZaius said:

But she’s pretty doc! She can’t make valid decisions
Well it’s true for AOC :beatsme:

I was listening to a former natsec on a podcast, and the highest security docs are all listed and accounted for before during and after and sharing (like meetings); so either these docs have gone lost/unaccounted for for a year and a half and they suddenly discovered all at once they are with trumps take out menus and old Christmas cards or it’s bullshit

Back