Politics Politics

We need people to say it's ok for people to be offended and we can continue to go on with our lives, but not this guy.

52:20 said:
We need people to say it's ok for people to be offended and we can continue to go on with our lives, but not this guy.

Indeed. I have been NPA since 2006 but I changed to Republican so I could vote against this ass-hat pretty boy.

Juggs said:
Al Gore just compared climate "deniers" with Uvalde police. All ignoring the facts and letting damage to be done....as he flew in on his private jet to give the interview.

And he’s been completely wrong

https://twitter.com/climatethere/status/1551904763612200962?s=21&t=uf-DEQTCA9SuoO5O21enUQ

Well yeah, most of us knew there wasn't true evidence of his BS. The one I find most ridiculous is the absurd notion that humans are making natural disasters worse and more frequent. They literally have not changed at all in recorded history, they're just as random as ever.

We've had what, 1 or 2 hurricanes that caused significant damage since Katrina? And nothing anywhere close to Katrina. Yet they screamed that we were going to see multiple Katrina's every single year now because of humans.

Irish Mike said:
Katrina wasn't even that powerful a hurricane. It just hit in probably the worst spot in the US.

Well it was still a Cat 5, so I'm not sure I'd say it wasn't "that" powerful :lol: 3rd strongest on record (I had to google that).

But yeah, a city below sea level is basically fucked anyway.

Yeah there’s zero indication that nat disasters are getting worse. What has changed is that the number of people dying of them has dropped by a lot since energy and technology allow for preparation and escape.

It’s a handy excuse for terrible governance (ie democrats) by not spending adequately for flood protection and excessive environmental regs like ESA not allowing adequate forest management to prevent fires

Juggs said:
Irish Mike said:
Katrina wasn't even that powerful a hurricane. It just hit in probably the worst spot in the US.

Well it was still a Cat 5, so I'm not sure I'd say it wasn't "that" powerful :lol: 3rd strongest on record (I had to google that).

It was a 5? I thought it was a 3. Did they reclassify if after the fact?

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
Irish Mike said:

It was a 5? I thought it was a 3. Did they reclassify if after the fact?
That's very possible. Or maybe it lists it at 5 because it was at sea and it weakened before hitting land?

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1551986134535884800?s=20&t=imosh_rfu6D0n-xklL-FXg

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1551987573098160129?s=20&t=imosh_rfu6D0n-xklL-FXg

Did they do whatever they call it for the indians who inhabited the land they were on?

Somebody once said they describe what they're wearing is for blind people, but I don't know why the color of somebodies clothes would matter to a blind person.

A land acknowledgment? I would love to see the shit-show that would come out of a sitting VP or even the President acknowledging that the federal government stole land from the Indians.

I don't get why it matters, either. If they can't see you're wearing blue in the first place, what good does describing it to them do? In a room full of speakers, wouldn't it be better to just say your name before you speak, like you're on a conference call with a bunch of people?

DocZaius said:
A land acknowledgment? I would love to see the shit-show that would come out of a sitting VP or even the President acknowledging that the federal government stole land from the Indians.

I don't get why it matters, either. If they can't see you're wearing blue in the first place, what good does describing it to them do? In a room full of speakers, wouldn't it be better to just say your name before you speak, like you're on a conference call with a bunch of people?

its just so stupid and like a lot of dumb wokery amazing how fast its become required.

On a zoom w EPA, shocked there's no she/her or land acknowledgement. I guess because its closed and limited to ag and industry. Its like they know its BS!

I want to be in a meeting where all that and land acknowledgement is required. I'll lie about where I'm from so I can choose an area where I can list that it belonged to 6 different native tribes as they murdered, raped, and enslaved each other back and forth. The land of the Sioux, who stole it from the Cheyenne, who stole it from the Blackfeet, who stole it from whoever

Adams, the douchebag mayor of NYC, stated a while back that NYC was a sanctuary city and welcomes all illegal immigrants. Now he's crying because they can't support 5,000 illegals that were bused in from Texas.

Tiny Texas and Arizona towns should take in tens of thousands of illegals, but NYC can't handle 5k? Fuck I hate these people

One my sports clueless wonk dc friends went to a Herschel walker event in Georgia and was surprised at the adoration lol - I had to explain, as a gator, his significance and its painful

Going back to the new ghost gun law that goes into effect in like 3 weeks. Their (the White House) claim is you can buy kits and put together a gun in 30 minutes.

So one of the emails I get from gun sites is selling the kits off before the law enacts. I've wanted another gun not registered to me, so I'm considering buying the glock frame kit and the glock completion kit. End up saving about $120+ from buying a glock from a store and of course the real point is the Feds not knowing you have it.

Does anyone believe that a random Joe can properly assemble this in 30 minutes based on the pic below? Also note, you have to drill your own holes where necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juggs said:
Adams, the douchebag mayor of NYC, stated a while back that NYC was a sanctuary city and welcomes all illegal immigrants. Now he's crying because they can't support 5,000 illegals that were bused in from Texas.

Tiny Texas and Arizona towns should take in tens of thousands of illegals, but NYC can't handle 5k? Fuck I hate these people

Easily one of the smartest things the border states have ever done.

Juggs said:
Going back to the new ghost gun law that goes into effect in like 3 weeks. Their (the White House) claim is you can buy kits and put together a gun in 30 minutes.

So one of the emails I get from gun sites is selling the kits off before the law enacts. I've wanted another gun not registered to me, so I'm considering buying the glock frame kit and the glock completion kit. End up saving about $120+ from buying a glock from a store and of course the real point is the Feds not knowing you have it.

Does anyone believe that a random Joe can properly assemble this in 30 minutes based on the pic below? Also note, you have to drill your own holes where necessary.

I feel like assembly shouldn't be too hard, but it would take a lot longer than 30 minutes. I've never done that with a gun, but I had to fix the power window in my car a few weeks ago and it took me about 3 hours - not difficult, just tedious with all the parts to disassemble and then reassemble.

Drilling your own holes would give me pause, though, unless you're an experienced machinist. I don't know what kind of holes you need, but I'd want to be as exact as possible for something that could potentially blow up in your face.

Last edited:
DocZaius said:
Juggs said:

Easily one of the smartest things the border states have ever done.

I thought they were sending them to DC, not NYC

Back