Politics Politics

Another rocket scientist gone too soon.

3:47, where the mom is crying they took her son... check out the daughter. She knows that shit is an act. It's the same shit my mother does.

If your son/nephew hadn't fired at police, he would still be alive.

96 shots because the cops fired like 90 and the dude was still driving. They couldn’t hit shit.

But yeah, he deserved it. Obey the cops and you live, simple as that.

The lawyer says the stop never should have happened, but their verbiage makes it sound like they have a seatbelt law, so then it is a justified stop. They make a big deal out of there being 5 cops. There usually are multiple cops at a stop. In Chicago? Don’t blame the cops.

Didn't they also get a report from his girlfriend that he had a gun and was waving it around? He was out on bond for some kind of gun crime, too, and wasn't supposed to possess a gun.

It wasn't just the seatbelt. They're looking for a new George Floyd, but this guy ain't it.

Didn't they also get a report from his girlfriend that he had a gun and was waving it around? He was out on bond for some kind of gun crime, too, and wasn't supposed to possess a gun.

It wasn't just the seatbelt. They're looking for a new George Floyd, but this guy ain't it.
And can we talk about how Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach and was an overall piece of shit?

Adults in charge etc. I remember Andy pudzer was forced to withdraw as trumps labor secretary because of false allegations of domestic abuse, but the media allows dumbass Biden appointees zero scrutiny

I was just reading in the Asheville paper where they said inflation is 3.5% over the past 12 months, bullshit. This admin constantly tells flat out lies like it’s the truth, those mfrs must not have gone to the grocery store, or bought anything. Biden says he’s for the working class, bullshit, this inflation is fucking up the working class, and benefiting someone other than upper middle class down.

I was just reading in the Asheville paper where they said inflation is 3.5% over the past 12 months, bullshit. This admin constantly tells flat out lies like it’s the truth, those mfrs must not have gone to the grocery store, or bought anything. Biden says he’s for the working class, bullshit, this inflation is fucking up the working class, and benefiting someone other than upper middle class down.
I thought I posted it, but the study I saw says the average American household pays an average of $435/mo for the exact same goods today as they did 1 year ago.

In head exploding news, an alleged moderate on X is trolling or failing to understand how any of Biden's policies has caused inflation. He has no control over it!

Avg gas price under Trump is $2.57, avg price for first 3 years under pres dumbass is $3.54.
Yeah the left is like "sure it was cheap under covid" but even if you go back to 2019, a good indicator as the easing of permitting and other reforms were in place but before covid lockdowns, its $2.50. It would likely be the same or less without biden's dumbass interference, regs, and executive actions. arguably Putin wouldn't have invaded ukraine with low gas prices, since so much of their economy to drive their war engine is fossil fuel based, and you can even point to middle east unrest as related - the more the us produces, the lower the $$$ for those fuckers like iran to give hamas

And its going to get considerably worse. much of the fuel being produced is from leases approved under Trump. biden has shut down large swaths for new development and made production, refining and transportation all much more expensive.

its weird the inflation reduction act hasn't helped!!!

Also I wonder why a mostly eradicated disease is suddenly popping up in the US? You couldn’t go to your moms funeral but it’s fine to let randos into the country without checking to see if they’re diseased

Back