Politics Politics

Panamag8or said:
Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
Yeah tulsi is a dumb choice. There are plenty of accomplished republican women like kristi noem
How has Candace Owens not thrown her hat in the ring for office? Too smart? If AOC can get elected with no significant qualifications, why can't Candace?

Let's get our own black woman on the ticket.

This also makes me wonder who Trump will pick as a VP. I bet it's someone that we won't be happy with.

Kari Lake, I bet.
It would have to be Trump. DeSantis isn’t going to pick a woman whose career is being a news anchor and losing the governor’s race while claiming Trumps election was stolen.

As an aside, her wiki write up is not kind. This part is really stupid though.

On October 16, 2022, Lake twice refused to say that she will accept the result if she does not win the election: "I'm going to win the election, and I will accept that result."

That’s in no way saying she wouldn’t accept the loss. That’s her insisting she’ll win like every candidate does. No different at all than Hillary. Though I’ve heard nothing from Lake about the results. I like what she has to say, but career wise, she’s even less qualified than anyone we’ve seen in my memory.

I only saw her once on TV on fox and she was annoying as shit. Wouldn't answer a question and only talked about stolen elections.

There are plenty of accomplished women like Kristi Noem.

I think it’s a bad idea to get someone who hasn’t been in office. The only one who won this go round was JD Vance in Ohio and even then he underperformed in a red state. I think the days of the outsider winning a big office are over.

Juggs said:
Yeah, Trump was an outlier.

Although I think this only applies to Republicans. Clearly Democrats will vote for whoever they want. Exhibit A: Fetterman

Mongo was Attorney General for Pennsylvania wasn't he? Not an outsider.

Evil gator said:
Yeah he was an elected official.
Of like 5 people who made less than a fry cook on that salary. That shit doesn't fucking count. So his mayorship was useless.

Lt. Governor....Does that person actually do anything? Granted, no way of knowing if he was this much of a lunatic before his stroke or as radical before he ran for Senate.

How does one even jump from Lt. Governor to Senate? Puppet.

He didn’t do much as lt gov, but it’s a real position and the morons in PA fell for his working man cosplay

Voters in non red states were forced into fear by Covid and it had lasting effects - one was that only insiders could help. It’s idiotic but explains their rejection of outsiders.

Fair.

Has Paul Pelosi been discussed lately? The story that came out that was different than what we heard, it got buried and the reporter suspended from NBC. Until the midterms passed and then it reappeared?

The whole "Where's Pelosi" screaming is a lie seeing as how she let the cops in and didn't leave the house, but just strolled back inside. Refuse to release body cam footage.

Looks more like a cover up for a drug deal or love affair gone wrong.

Covid broke a lot of brains and they didn’t want unknowns. Even if the known brought them higher gas prices and inflation. The mega maga and j6 garbage worked just enough in swing areas, that and trump and trumpy state gops picking crappy candidates when more moderate ones were available. The seats that flipped R were almost all moderate Rs.

Juggs said:
Fair.

Has Paul Pelosi been discussed lately? The story that came out that was different than what we heard, it got buried and the reporter suspended from NBC. Until the midterms passed and then it reappeared?

The whole "Where's Pelosi" screaming is a lie seeing as how she let the cops in and didn't leave the house, but just strolled back inside. Refuse to release body cam footage.

Looks more like a cover up for a drug deal or love affair gone wrong.

I just read Pelosi was thinking of retiring but now she doesn’t want to look weak. Still playing into the notion that it was political violence which no rationale person believes. It was very shady but we’re not allowed to say anything!

This is why trump having that rally in DC the was one of the worst things for the GOP. To that point all violence had been on the left. Yes there was shady shit done by Pelosi and the fbi, but without that rally republicans have both house and senate now and could end and even rescind terrible policy and spending. Now they have less power, and who knows when they will ever take it back. Dems are destroying this country and trumps dumb ego is handing them the tools

World Government Summit 2022. They blatantly ask, "Are you ready for a new world order?"

They have a verified twitter account.

Twitter's "fact check" calls it a conspiracy theory that it exists. Despite it literally being on video.

Evil gator said:
People were less scared of this

https://twitter.com/eitc_official/status/1592732294359699456?s=46&t=n9eAxigKZrmkvImuIJF7mA

It's lying. Every bit of that is a lie. The facts say the opposite; it has NO positive impact on mental health and often makes it worse in the long term. There's no scientific data that supports any of the bullshit it's saying.

Evil gator said:
I just read Pelosi was thinking of retiring but now she doesn’t want to look weak. Still playing into the notion that it was political violence which no rationale person believes. It was very shady but we’re not allowed to say anything!

She's already said a year ago that she was retiring. Then she backtracked. Then she's "thought" of retiring a few times since. I don't believe a word she says.

Castro Jr. gets scolded by Mao Jr.:

Cnn--Chinese leader Xi Jinping was captured by Canadian broadcasters in a rare candid moment on Wednesday, where he was filmed chiding his Canadian counterpart, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, over what he described as “leaked” discussions.

On the sidelines of the G20 summit in Indonesia, Xi chatted with Trudeau in Mandarin with a smile. But the English translation of what he said was a little less friendly.

“Everything we’ve discussed has been leaked to the papers and that is not appropriate,” Xi’s translator said.

Trudeau nods and Xi spoke again. “And that was not how the conversation was conducted,” the translator said.

“If there was sincerity on your part, than we shall conduct our discussion with an attitude of mutual respect, otherwise there might be unpredictable consequences,” Xi tells the Canadian leader in Mandarin.

Xi’s translator attempts to translate what was said, only getting to “If there was sincerity on your part,” before being cut off by Trudeau.

“In Canada we believe in a free and open and frank dialogue,” Trudeau said, adding “we will continue to work constructively together, but there will be things that we will disagree on.”

“Let’s create the conditions first,” the translator said on behalf of Xi in the video. The Chinese leader then shakes Trudeau’s hand and walked away with his entourage.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/asia/china-xi-jinping-canada-justin-trudeau-g20-intl

Back