Politics Politics

Juggs said:
Democrats pass a "Safe-T" act in Illinois. You can trespass, camp out on someone's front porch and can't do anything about it. Cops won't answer the call. It's basically legal for people to basically take over your property.

Illinois has degraded so far in my life I hardly recognize it. You compare any quality of life stat - crime, income schools etc and Indiana is leaps and bounds ahead. These states have about the equivalent resources - it’s all leadership.

Also no bail for murder and plenty of other crimes.

The level of interest by the msm in mental acuity for republicans vs Dems is in incredible.

Remember how they couldn’t really find anything on bush so they made him out to be a retard?

There’s an blatant double standard. Republicans are literally slandered and crucified for shit they didn’t even do, even worse if they did. Crickets or excuses when Dems are guilty and there’s endless proof.

The worse this gets, the more justified the extreme right has in going more extreme.

he's just pretending to address them. Gas prices have gone down because of lower demand mainly china lockdowns (still going on), the increase in WFH, and less demand because people have less money!

they are still 1/3 more than when he took office and his policies are going to fuck prices into the future.

Hasn't helped consumer gas prices all that much, what they did was shift production from diesel to unleaded. Guess they figure people will be happy they aren't paying more at the pump and are too stupid to understand that diesel prices are going to hurt them at least as much.

52:20 said:
Hasn't helped consumer gas prices all that much, what they did was shift production from diesel to unleaded. Guess they figure people will be happy they aren't paying more at the pump and are too stupid to understand that diesel prices are going to hurt them at least as much.

dems are hoping it doesn't get too cold til after election.

Saw a news video: Illegals who arrived at Martha's Vineyard are facing deportation if they don't register with ICE. Claims are that DeSantis promised them all free housing and a job to get them on the bus. Of course there's zero proof of this except perhaps from an illegal alien.

Please let this happen so we can further point out the hypocrisy.

Interesting note: They're complaining out loud now, but Florida Democrats voted with the Republicans to ship those illegals.

This is worth listening to when you have the time. Damn DeSantis is good. He also calls out all the lies the news and White House are saying about what he did. Best line from all of it, "I think his hair gel is getting in the way of his brain function" - Talking about Gavin Newsom after he said Florida and Texas should be sued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajX3zMu88eI

Guaranteed the dems will pay one or more of those illegals to say they were coerced or forced onto a plane, so they can scream kidnapping or trafficking and go after DeSantis.

It’s amazing how ready the “eat the rich” “white people are evil” people rush to defend the rich white people for not wanting poor browns around for 5 minutes

“No facilities” - how on earth does Obama survive?

hahaha. NBC deleted a tweet about DeSantis sending immigrants to MV. One of the founder some help the refugee organization said what DeSantis did was, "like me taking my trash and driving to different areas and dumping my trash there".

They called immigrants trash :lol:

Yeah they hate poor people - they are just making money off of them. Look at some of the groups helping refugees - many are dem donors making a boatload of cash

I just now came across a quote from Kamala just days before the Martha's immigrant situation where she said our borders are completely secure.

"We have a secure border and that is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration. But we still have issues to address due to deterioration under previous 4 years".

Ummm...What? Illegal immigration skyrocketed a million fold as soon as Biden took office. How does anyone, even the most ardent liberal, believe such lies. The answer is they don't. They know it's a lie and they'll repeat it anyway.

Back