Politics Politics

So the trump “groping” story has already been debunked - it’s some ex of Epstein which isn’t the least bit suss

Btw I mean groping? No fairly decent looking woman alive in the 90s didnt get groped in bars

Yeah I was a few years late on that, but it's pretty well known the 80s/90s for young adults....not a lot of rules. I mean, Porky's and such were the popular movies, come on....This nonsense is like hating on the Founders for having slaves. Me Too doesn't work retroactively FFS.

I see a lot of X trying to make Trump a pedophile or whatever while they make excuses or pretend like the entire Epstein scenario isn't all on their shoulders or that the weaponized DOJ just kept that list to themselves and there were no consequences for anyone except the guy who got unalived.

It is baffling....the entire thing. She stands there and says Trump wants to run on the problem and she can fix the problem. She never, as usual, remotely addresses one single aspect of his question. Just projects her actual failures onto Trump.....What a miserable flaming pile of dog shit the Town Hall apparently was. Same old blah blah blah. Same rehearsed words she's said for months

I’m so disappointed in my women friends from college. People talk about racial division but there is a phony political war between the sexes. I mean Hilary could answer damn questions.

My friends from hs who do hair and operate tow truck at trump though

I’m so disappointed in my women friends from college. People talk about racial division but there is a phony political war between the sexes. I mean Hilary could answer damn questions.

My friends from hs who do hair and operate tow truck at trump though

Well, it is the college "educated" people (and college students) who focus almost entirely on abortion or feelings and just ignore the plight of the average Joe and Jane. I've seen numerous street interview clips of college students who say they hate Trump, he's sexist and racist, and then can't name a single reason why. Why do they love Kamala? Abortion. They can't name anything she's done, any other policy, no reason she's fit to run the world.

And it's awesome seeing CNN turn on her

Egs, that tweet you reposted about Kamala saying Trump is Hitler and wants to the military to answer to him personally....beyond infuriating that people will believe this.

Biden/Harris calls MAGA domestic terrorists for 8 years, no one cares. We all know "the enemy within" Trump referred to is communist Kamala and Kamala says he's talking about all Democrats. More projection. Where has Trump ever once said he wants the military to violate the Constitution....it's not like it was his administration that greenlit the the DOD to allow the military to fire upon citizens if they see fit like they just did last week.

This isn't basic mud slinging like has always existed. These are all dangerous lies that should easily fall into the slander worthy of a lawsuit category. Standing in front of the Seal and equating Trump to Hitler is inciting violence. It's like every step they do is preparing us for something very shady to happen.

The problem is that we've seen this playbook too many times before. Questionable claims of assault from 30 or more years ago? With no witnesses? By a person who has an obvious ax to grind? How does that move the needle anymore, after so many similar claims have gone nowhere?

And this was preceded by literally calling him Hitler. Again. Doesn't really change anything for most people, does it?

The problem is that we've seen this playbook too many times before. Questionable claims of assault from 30 or more years ago? With no witnesses? By a person who has an obvious ax to grind? How does that move the needle anymore, after so many similar claims have gone nowhere?

And this was preceded by literally calling him Hitler. Again. Doesn't really change anything for most people, does it?
None. Only the people who already believe he's Hitler will care.

If anything, it'll backfire and undecided people may be tired of the nonsense and push them to Trump. They just have nothing left, it's beyond desperation. But if they can try to go after Trump for 1/6, he should go after Kamala for the attempted assassinations.

I don't know what's going to happen with this election, but I think even the most die-hard lefties realize by now that Kamala is one of the shittiest candidates of all time.

Ha, just super private. Doc will vouch, I delete prob 90% of my posts. You have about 2 hours to read this. :)

I have seen you delete quite a few posts. You should know that I can see what you have deleted - not sure if the moderators can or not. But don't worry, your secrets are safe with me. I won't tell anyone about your "alternative lifestyle."

I have seen you delete quite a few posts. You should know that I can see what you have deleted - not sure if the moderators can or not. But don't worry, your secrets are safe with me. I won't tell anyone about your "alternative lifestyle."
Yes, me and egs can see them too. Although I'm too lazy to read them. I've read maybe 5 deleted posts ever :lol:

Back