Thoughts and Prayers to the Pittsburgh Police Officers

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Senseless and premeditated violence leads to the unnecessary deaths of 3 police officers. One of whom was on his way home when he responded to the call.

They should've killed him. Now that they have him in custody they should give him the death penalty. Hopefully there are enough people with guts in Pittsburgh to do it.

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Agree--from all accounts the guy has major problems. Senseless violence troubles the hell out of me.

From the NYT article:
The police in Pittsburgh said the gunman was firing shots out of the front window of his ranch house with a high-powered rifle and a pistol.
“I knew there was always trouble there, a lot of domestic calls,” said Johann Devinney, who lives directly across the street and saw police cars at the house over the past few years. “But I thought it would never escalate.”

Ms. Devinney said Mr. Poplawski lived in the house with his mother and grandmother.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/05/us/05pittsburgh.html?ref=global-home

Never a good sign when a guy lives with his mom and grandma and there are repeated domestic disturbance calls to the house. I'm no expert but that sounds like a sign of some deep-seeded issues.

Hate it for all the families involves. Doesn't seem like there was any reason for such pain.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.