Anyone else??

Fuckbeans.
annarborgator

Anyone else??

Post by annarborgator »

Anyone else worried about not being able to sleep well the next couple nights? I'm getting hyped for this opener. Don't give a shit who it's against. I need to see them fuckin Gator boys on the field, in the Swamp.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TheTodd

Anyone else??

Post by TheTodd »

you know, for some reason I'm not all that hyped. Guess its cause I've been busy working. It'll probably hit me on Friday though and I won't sleep then.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Anyone else??

Post by radbag »

i couldn't sleep last night actually thinking about seeing some ball tonite...i'm kinda psyched for monday night as well.

lots of myrtle beachers were too.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Anyone else??

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I'm stoked...headed to g'ville this afternoon. Gonna be hammered tonight.

G8Rpmc

Anyone else??

Post by G8Rpmc »

If I didn't feel so crappy with a stupid cold at the moment, I'd be even more excited. ( Dang....LSU just scored again. It's' now 37-0 against Miss St. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_sad.gif[/img] )
I don't care if I get more sick, I'm going to the game Sat. How could I miss watching the Gators run out of the tunnel in the Swamp for the first time as the present National Champs? I'll be there for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
annarborgator

Anyone else??

Post by annarborgator »

lsu didn't play as well as the score indicated, IMO. msu made some awful mistakes.

love your dedication pmc!

to be honest, saturday is my first day of church in about 8 months. yes, i'm a heretic--college football is my religion and this is my holy season.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TheTodd

Anyone else??

Post by TheTodd »

Word annarbor! Preach on brudder!

MSU was horrible on offense. Just pathetic. Their defense put on a decent effort while they could.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Anyone else??

Post by radbag »

msu qb looked like he'd never played that position before.
a1bion

Anyone else??

Post by a1bion »

I'm jacked for football season! I was flipping back and forth last night between the Corndoggers' game and the last pre-season game for the Bucs. Unfortunately, Paris Warren dislocated his ankle catching a TD for the Bucs. At first, it looked like he broke his leg. Either way, they're saying he's out for the season. It sucks for him, because he earned playing time and was doing really well.
radbag

Anyone else??

Post by radbag »

college>pros
apexgator

Anyone else??

Post by apexgator »

^^^ true that.

I feel it coming on. The lsu/msu game stoked the fire.
a1bion

Anyone else??

Post by a1bion »

college>pros

Oh, I definitely agree. But I also know you're probably paying as much attention to what your Jets have been doing as I have the Bucs.
radbag

Anyone else??

Post by radbag »

yeah....guess you're right there bro.
G8rMom7

Anyone else??

Post by G8rMom7 »

I'm with Todd, but I think it's just because I don't have as many expectations this season...but I am so looking forward to the excitement I think Tebow will bring to the games!
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Anyone else??

Post by radbag »

I'm with Todd, but I think it's just because I don't have as many expectations this season...but I am so looking forward to the excitement I think Tebow will bring to the games!

i've read that meyer and mullen are trying to get tebow to 'tone' down his excitement and exuberance.
a1bion

Anyone else??

Post by a1bion »

I liked this quote:

"I think Florida is just young this season and to expect them to win the SEC and play for a national championship is unrealistic," Newberg said. "But after this season, with the way Urban Meyer and his staff have recruited, they will be national title contenders for the next few years. In other words, you better get Florida this season because the Gators will be loaded in 2008 and beyond."

Then again, in the same article, Herbie throws out the head scratcher:

"You've got to be careful when you start comparing teams to what [Coach] Pete Carroll and the Trojans have accomplished," ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit said. "I mean, USC is doing things you've just never seen before."

Um, Herbie, who destroyed your Bucknuts for the hardware just a few short months back? Cuz it sure as heck wasn't the Trojans (although they WERE stomping the living heck out of the second best team from Herbie's old conference)...

http://www.tbo.com/sports/gators/MGB3QQ2QY5F.html
radbag

Anyone else??

Post by radbag »

herbstreit

amazing when you scramble the letters you get 'dipshit'
UFGirlluvr

Anyone else??

Post by UFGirlluvr »

I am psyched that my college and pro teams actually have a shot in the same year to be decent. This is going to be a fun fall
mommygator

Anyone else??

Post by mommygator »

I'm gatored up today and have seen many parents decked out in all their orange and blue as well!
G8Rpmc

Anyone else??

Post by G8Rpmc »

I'm gatored up today and have seen many parents decked out in all their orange and blue as well!

That is amazing since you are in Tally! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Tomorrow will be crazy in Gatorland! I do hope I can sleep tonight!

You know we will be yelling this.....

[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/G8Rpmc/Sports%20Pics/flgator.gif[/img]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
slideman67

Anyone else??

Post by slideman67 »

college>pros

You got it man. College sports are better than pro sports because:

1 - The team is never going to move.

2 - The players will never go on strike.

3 - The players and the coaches actually care about the fans.

You just can't say that with professional sports.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
a1bion

Anyone else??

Post by a1bion »

herbstreit

amazing when you scramble the letters you get 'dipshit'

On College Game Day this morning, they introduced a story about UF and Lee Fowler says something along the lines of, "Florida pummeled Troy Smith and Ohio State for the National Championship. Hey Kirk, you know about that, don't you?" I started cracking up.

Fowler then starts doing the intro to the piece and asks rhetorically, "Can Florida get any faster?" You hear Herbie in the background say, "No." Dumbass never learns.