Bond market to Bernanke and Obama: FUCK YOU!

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Bond market to Bernanke and Obama: FUCK YOU!

Post by annarborgator »

LMMFAO these guys are fucking amateurs. I'm getting close to siding with tip's perspective that we're fucked and already past the event horizon of the black hole we've been approaching.

Helicopter Ben came into the treasury market today to start buying the long end of the treasury curve and...the yield on 10 year treasuries went up today!! We're getting close to an end game...once the treasury market dislocates we're fucked.
Investors gave an unexpectedly cool response to a $24 billion auction of 5-year Treasury notes Wednesday, just a day after a $40 billion auction of 2-year notes suggested strong demand. Treasury prices also declined following the auction. {. . .}

Bond prices fell after the auction. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, which moves opposite its price, jumped to 2.77 percent from 2.71 percent late Tuesday. The yield on the three-month T-bill rose to 0.19 percent from 0.17 percent Tuesday.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Stocks-slide-after-weak-apf-14744414.html

From Denninger:
You wouldn't think that would happen on the day that Ben came into the market to buy Treasuries, but it did. Ben had roughly three times the amount he took submitted to him: SOLD TO YOU BEN, and oh by the way, we're not interested in buying any more of this trash either!

Worse, indirect bidding (foreign interest) essentially collapsed, down by some 50% from last month.

As if that's not bad enough the BOE (England) actually had a failed Gilt auction, with insufficient bids for the amount pushed out.

That's coming to America and soon Ben.

I and a few other astute people who actually believe the market is bigger than any loudmouth with a title (like Bernanke) tried to warn both him and our President that neither of them are capable of forcing people to buy that which they do not wish to buy or fund.

Well Ben?

When I wrote my Ticker from this morning, which I actually penned last night, I had no clue that the first piece of this dislocation was going to happen today.

It did.

Ben came into the market and bought Treasuries today, and in response yields moved.... up?

Oh, and the stock market sold off hard too, down some three hundred DOW points from where it was before these bond "operations."

A blunt, clear warning was issued by the market today Mr. President and Mr. Fed:

Cut that crap about "borrow and spend", along with playing "circle jerk" and "I'm gonna threaten to print money!" out right here and now, or run the risk of the Treasury market imploding in your face, taking what is left of the American economy and our capital markets with it.

Are you listening to investors both here and abroad Mr. Obama and Mr. Bernanke?

You can't force China, Japan and Saudi Arabia to buy our debt. You can only ask, and the results of the bond auction today makes clear that their answer so far can best be described as "Bite Me!"
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/899-Bond-Market-To-Bernanke-and-Obama-Fk-You.html
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.