Obama's War with the Right and the Media

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Great article that underscores much of what I have said about the media and its lack of the so-called liberal bias.

http://www.truthout.org:80/030109Y
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

truthout? heh. Not worth the click to support their sponsors.
Star Kings Forever!
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I'll play:

They are being WAY too sensitive, as you are too IMO. Yes, they are framing the article about short comings in the Obama administration as it pertains to the Economy. I never saw one place they absolved Bush as the Truthout website claims. It states that Obama's plan was hinged on the economy growing at 3.2% in 2010 and if it doesn't, drastic changes to the Obama policy will need to be made. Nothing in that article "faults Obama and largely absolving Bush" based on what I read.

It's kind of like if an opposing view is published in a news paper then the whole paper is suddenly under right wing control. I'm not buying what the Truthout people, nor you Slider, are selling me.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Not surprised - guess you can't handle the truth. The mind is like a parachute - it only functions when it is open.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

I'll play:

They are being WAY too sensitive, as you are too IMO. Yes, they are framing the article about short comings in the Obama administration as it pertains to the Economy. I never saw one place they absolved Bush as the Truthout website claims. It states that Obama's plan was hinged on the economy growing at 3.2% in 2010 and if it doesn't, drastic changes to the Obama policy will need to be made. Nothing in that article "faults Obama and largely absolving Bush" based on what I read.

It's kind of like if an opposing view is published in a news paper then the whole paper is suddenly under right wing control. I'm not buying what the Truthout people, nor you Slider, are selling me.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, as are we all. At least you read and thought about the article, and I thank you for that. However, the facts speak for themselves. And this whole mentality of liberal media that is in the tank for Obama is total bullshit.
radbag

Post by radbag »

Not surprised - guess you can't handle the truth. The mind is like a parachute - it only functions when it is open.
i like that one.

who'd you get that off of?
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Don't remember - I read it somewhere.