I'm no good in Math...

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
G8rMom7

I'm no good in Math...

Post by G8rMom7 »

so can one of you explain to me HOW this will be possible? with all the spending plans and the continued wish for healthcare reform, how in the heckola are we going to pay for all this crap AND cut the budget deficit?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090223/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_economy
Calling for fiscal restraint even while federal spending soars, Obama summoned allies, adversaries and outside experts to a White House summit Monday to address skyrocketing budget deficits and announced $15 billion in Medicaid money to states from his $787 billion economic stimulus package.
The summit came one week after the president signed into law the gargantuan stimulus measure designed to stop the country's economic free fall and, ultimately, reverse the recession now months into its second year. The new law is certain to add to this fiscal year's deficit, which the administration projects will be $1.5 trillion.
This was from Yahoo News btw who is usually fairly PRO-Obama so I don't think it's biased, but it sure doesn't give much indication of how it's going to work either.
Okay, let's try this!

MinGator

I'm no good in Math...

Post by MinGator »

Well the "spendulous", er I mean "stimulus" plan will of course generate so many new jobs and spur such fantastic new growth that tax revenues will exceed expectations and generate funds to reduce the deficit. You gotta spend money to make money, yo. :D
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
radbag

I'm no good in Math...

Post by radbag »

i don't question YOUR math...sounds just fine.
G8rMom7

I'm no good in Math...

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well the "spendulous", er I mean "stimulus" plan will of course generate so many new jobs and spur such fantastic new growth that tax revenues will exceed expectations and generate funds to reduce the deficit. You gotta spend money to make money, yo. :D
LOL because after months and years after being out of work, people will be so happy to have their paychecks cut in half with tax "donations" right? LOL But thanks for giving me an explanation 95. I guess I gotta get out my pixie dust and just keep making those wishes!
Okay, let's try this!

MinGator

I'm no good in Math...

Post by MinGator »

zactly!
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.