Hater thinks this guy is insane but you should listen to him

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Because hater, unfortunately, has been brainwashed. I sincerely hope the rest of you don't succumb to the lies, if for no other reason than that your resistance will allow you to protect you and your children in the future. In the end no one else will protect you and yours. I hope you choose wisely. In fact, it's one of the few things I pray for.

The protectors of the power structure marginalized his views but he's been expressing positions that have predicted and explained our fuckedupness for years now. There isn't an elected leader in this great nation who speaks more rationally or with more understanding of the reality of our situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gTWqWrI4M&eurl=http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I agree with him on domestic fiscal policy. I do not agree with him on foreign policy. There is only one thing the ragheads understand and that is force. Overwhelming force. The kind of force that we are not "allowed" to bring to bear on their sorry asses because of a bleeding heart press and a completely spineless NATO.

The way you win these wars is you fight them like WW2. You don't worry about 'hearts and minds', because when you have em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. You make them fear you more than hate you. You make it so that when you are done, there is no fight left in them as a collective people. An example: You make an announcement that if action A does not cease, then the town/villiage/city from which action A is originating will be completely razed. And then you DO IT. Eventually action A will cease...and it will cease quickly.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

^not with these people we are dealing with tip...their faith, beliefs and religion are strong....the belief in martyrdom overcomes their fears.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

If that is true, then we must examine the validity of allowing an eighth century death cult to continue growing, subjugating women, and murdering world citizens.
Star Kings Forever!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

We had no right to arm Israel. We don't have a dog in this fight except for our bullshit belief that we are the world's policeman.
AdGator02

Post by AdGator02 »

If that is true, then we must examine the validity of allowing an eighth century death cult to continue growing, subjugating women, and murdering world citizens.
ding, ding, ding. we have a winner!

When people chant, "Death to America," America should listen.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Sounds like christianity.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Sounds like christianity.

Sounds like you just want to pick a fight. *shrug*
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

No just doing my best to point out myopia whenever I recognize it. Sorry, I always forget that most folks will never get where I'm coming from.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

What a load of horseshit, you self aggrandizing faux polyglot. I've forgotten more about comparitive religious doctrine than you'll ever know, and I can accurately define the current widespread policy of a world religion.
The problem with your pedantry is that you compare modern Islam with pre-Reformation Christendom. That tells me all I need to know about your "awareness" and "where you're coming from".
Star Kings Forever!
radbag

Post by radbag »

calm down BG...you're spitting all over your monitor.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

What a load of horseshit, you self aggrandizing faux polyglot. I've forgotten more about comparitive religious doctrine than you'll ever know, and I can accurately define the current widespread policy of a world religion.
The problem with your pedantry is that you compare modern Islam with pre-Reformation Christendom. That tells me all I need to know about your "awareness" and "where you're coming from".
What the fuck is a faux polyglot? I falsely act like I'm multilingual? Doesn't make sense because I obviously can't even read your engrish.

And fyi, I compare all religions to each other in that they are an idiotic practice that is nothing more than the easiest solution for the masses to answer the question, "Who am I?" They could learn it on their own if they weren't such pussies. They'd rather have the answers handed to them in a little book and explained to them by someone else. In the end it is a terrible system that all too easily allows people to be manipulated through their own stupidity. But as long as it makes you feel good, bg.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Your sweeping determination about religion illustrates the achilles heel of modern athiesm (and those irritating communists who love Rand): They tend to substitute one confession for another, be it Liberalism, Postmodernism or some combination of whatever seems to express their particular pet issue. Make no mistake about it, you're religious, you just embrace the tenets of a different Church.
Complete devotion makes you a true believer.
Star Kings Forever!
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Communists like Rand? Hmmm... I didn't get into communism when reading her stuff.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Your sweeping determination about religion illustrates the achilles heel of modern athiesm (and those irritating communists who love Rand): They tend to substitute one confession for another, be it Liberalism, Postmodernism or some combination of whatever seems to express their particular pet issue. Make no mistake about it, you're religious, you just embrace the tenets of a different Church.
Complete devotion makes you a true believer.
1. Atheism? Who said anything about atheism? I'm not an atheist in any way shape or form.
2. If truth counts as a church then you may be right. My only complete devotion in life is to truth. No system of belief is infallible and I'm intelligent enough to realize that.

It's clear you have no fucking clue what drives me to criticize the things around me. I know it makes life easier for you to discount me anyway possible to protect your own tenuous hold on your personal beliefs. That's fine, but it won't stop my critical analysis of the shortcomings of our systems of understanding.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

:nyd:
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Forgot to add: I still don't understand what qualifies me as a "faux polyglot".
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

I wouldn't dream of hemming your criticisms. I'm not immune to the effects of schadenfreude. I do find it comical that you portray yourself as a lone voice in the wildnerness, questioning everything for the benefit of who knows what other than your own ego.
Regarding my own opinions, they are hardly tenuous- but I'm confident you'll view that as naive, uninformed, or static. That's what "aware" people do. You seem to be their king.
Star Kings Forever!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

How do I portray myself as a lone voice in the wilderness? I merely put ideas out there. There are obviously plenty of folks questioning things just like me. And the bit about me doing it for my own ego is certainly laughable. I question things because I know I'm not smart enough to figure every single thing out myself so it's necessary to put what I consider important questions to serious discussion. I don't believe I have all the answers which is exactly what makes me so skeptical about folks who believe they know everything already.

Your assumptions about me are just so far off it depresses me. I guess I need to rework how I present my ideas in order to avoid people making such inaccurate assumptions, which is fair enough. I've no doubt that you're well-educated and thoughtful. The only naievete I've come to wonder about with you is your quickness to make assumptions about folks based on the type or form of their ideas. As far as understanding complex concepts about the world I know you know your shit reasonably well. It's the assumptions about me as a person, as if you're hoping I'll be your enemy, that drive me nuts.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
Mlrtime

Post by Mlrtime »

No right to arm Israel?! Who in God's name has the right to arm Israel but US?! Every other country in the world has no qualms about arming radical Islam against whoever radical Islam decides to define as 'infidels'. God has been taken out of everything possible here in the US so as not to 'offend' any other religion or non-religion. None of these other religions, Islam or non-religions, athiests, or agnostics worries about offending Christians. God is taken out of everything so as not to offend anyone.

Sounds like Christianity!? You're exactly right that it sounds like Christianity! Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs and Christians allowing God to be taken out of schools and communities is part of our downfall and slipping in the heirarchy of the world! Communities are not allowed to have a Nativity at Christmas so as not to offend non-Christian religions or non-believers. It is fine for them to try and stifle Christian beliefs because they are 'offended' but Christians have no right to be offended when our beliefs are pushed aside and trampled on. I am offended....no I am mad as hell about it! I for one will not tolerate it any longer!

I am a Christian and proud of it! I want salvation for everyone but not everyone will accept the salvation that is offered. The Jews and Isreal are God's chosen people. We are told that. Gentiles, like myself, are offered the salvation of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Everyone is offered the same. John 14:6 says "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me."

We dare not turn our backs on Israel! They are our brothers! We must help Isreal to exist above all else. We just may be entering the true Armegaddon with what is happening now. If we turn and walk away and shun Israel as you suggest, Israel will still prevail because it is written in the scriptures that it will. All those opposed will perish.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I respect your passion and your right to hold your beliefs, mlr. Practice and live as you wish.

But please do not ask me to base my understanding of the almighty solely on what can rationally only be described as an ancient book of stories. Laying that expectation and burden upon me offends me just as much as the pain you feel while you perceive your faith being undermined. I'm seriously doing my best not to upset you further because I respect the hell out of you. We are just different when it comes to our beliefs. I've got more questions than answers. I'm glad you have found your answers in the stories you believe to be God's word. I know how comforting they can be. I'm sure I'll end up belittled again for being some "faux" atheist or something, but them's the breaks. All I can do is ask my questions. And trust me, the questions are always, always more important than any purported answers.

Oh, and we still do living nativities down here in good old Imperial Polk County.
AdGator02

Post by AdGator02 »

aa, I have strong feelings about this, but see it rather simply: in any situation, who most likely wishes you, as a white american, harm, a muslim or a jew/christian?

not to be a broken record, but when people chant, "Death to America," I listen.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I agree Ad, but I also ask myself why they would chant that. Not that they all have a good reason but they might.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.