4-6 Nebraska coach Bill Callahan says

Fuckbeans.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Callahan said Tuesday he would not resign before the season ends, even if he were offered a buyout worth more than he is entitled to by his contract.

"That term 'resignation' is not in our vocabulary," Callahan said.

No? Is the phrase "you're a toolbag" in your precious vocabulary? You just gave up 76 points to Kansas.

You're going to Disney World.

"Not in our vocabulary." What a hell of a man that is.
radbag

Post by radbag »

tom osbourne, the new interim AD i'm told wants to get bo pelini in there...him and rathman.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

The word "fired" better be in his vocabulary, cuz he's going to be hearing it soon.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

not saying he's a great coach, but his players have really given up on the game. even in only seeing highlights for the most part you can see that the team just isn't playing with any pride or enthusiasm. they'll tackle if the player runs right into them, but there is no real effort. they see the writing on the wall and could give a shit about playing for this guy.

having said that, fired is the word of the day. though i respect him for not folding the tents and giving up, i'll truly respect him if he doesn't accept the whole buyout. maybe enough to live for a year till he finds a new coaching job.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

not saying he's a great coach, but his players have really given up on the game. even in only seeing highlights for the most part you can see that the team just isn't playing with any pride or enthusiasm. they'll tackle if the player runs right into them, but there is no real effort. they see the writing on the wall and could give a shit about playing for this guy.

having said that, fired is the word of the day. though i respect him for not folding the tents and giving up, i'll truly respect him if he doesn't accept the whole buyout. maybe enough to live for a year till he finds a new coaching job.

"Doesn't accept the whole buyout" is not in our vocabulary either.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well that team should never have gotten some west coast offense guy...those farm boys are not built to play west coast offense...he can't recruit what he would need to be successful there. That and he always looks confused on the sidelines.
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Post by Toothy »

That's right. Fucking Mike Ditka is what Nebraska needs -- stone age balls-out Cro-Magnon football.

Hater's dad would work in a pinch.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^there you go...good idea! Hater, does you dad have a gig set up for when he returns to the states?
Okay, let's try this!

dhgator

Post by dhgator »

I never understood the Callahan hire in the first place. Why in the hell do you bring in a guy who in his previous gig started with a Super Bowl contender and managed to coach them to the bottom of the AFC?
[img]http://i26.;photobucke.com/albums/c123/dhgator/fatguypogostick.gif[/img]