Government allows Treasury fraudster to quietly resign

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Government allows Treasury fraudster to quietly resign

Post by annarborgator »

I'm telling y'all, they are fucking crooks. President Obama, how do you propose rooting out the blatant fraud and illegal actions of the regulators themselves? New regulations won't do it because they will simply be ignored by the same crooks who ignored them before. I wish we could hope for some real change. When the collapse comes just remember that we've been watching our opportunity to stop it slip through our fingers for months and months now. And nobody wants to do a single meaningful thing about it.
The man at the center of a fraud scandal at the Treasury Department has been allowed to quietly quit and retire from his job as a government regulator, despite allegations that he allowed a bank to falsify financial records and amidst outcries from investigators who say the case shows how cozy government regulators have become with the banks and savings and loans they are supposed to be checking on.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Economy/Story?id=7009596&page=1
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.