Fuck you and die, Chris Matthews and Helen Thomas

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

That prick Matthews utters "oh, God" as Jindal walks up to the camera and then that fossilized twat Thomas makes a Slumdog Millionaire joke about him in the media room.
Drop dead, you worthless scum.
Star Kings Forever!
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Wow that escalated quickly
efbart

Post by efbart »

Anybody ask matthews exactly what he meant when he said the Republicans had to "outsource" their speech?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Repeat after me: there is no media bias. there is no media bias.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

^^^no. Just ask slider...there is a bias...it's just slanted to the right.

bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Umm..okay Joey, but I still think that bigotry must be acceptable as long as it's coming from the leftist media.
Star Kings Forever!
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

This thread is exhibit A in my evidence as to why Too Hot type forums are fucking retarded and worthless. Terry is exhibit B.

Enjoy your fail.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

^^^no. Just ask slider...there is a bias...it's just slanted to the right.
Yeah like Hater - repeat the simple minded lie - all media is liberal, all media is liberal. If you say it enough you can hypnotize yourself into believing it.

Reading comprehension is obviously an issue for you as well. I have never said that all the media is biased to right. What I have consistently said was that is not all biased to the left. And I have said that Democrats seem to be subject to different rules in the media that Republicans are. And I have said that the pattern of the right wing noise machine is for Matt Sludge to make up some bullshit, Fox "News" repeats it, and then the rest of the media mindlessly parrots it without doing any homework or fact checking. But you believe what you want to about me.

Already the AP and Washington Post have criticized Obama for supposed churlish behavior. And there are other example that I have seen in the news and blogs as well.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Anybody ask matthews exactly what he meant when he said the Republicans had to "outsource" their speech?
Did he really say that? Seriously? I didn't watch any of it but caught bits and pieces of both speeches. I don't go near CNBC, Chris Matthews or Olberdood, so I have no idea what they said about anything. But if there were jokes about Jindal's ethnic background, that would be odd too me coming from them.
Okay, let's try this!

slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

There were a lot of negative comments to Jindal's speech from both sides. One Republican strategist compared it to the Rolling Stones opening for Air Supply. The most scathing comments though came from Republicans.

To the best of my knowledge, there was nothing said about his ethnic background. I didn't see any comments on this.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

All I was saying was to wish someone's death over some insensitive comments seemed a little much for me. Good lord and where were you last week screaming about bigotry over the New York Post cartoon. Bigotry isn't acceptable coming from either side but way to be way over the top as usual.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

just for bg

“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I got to watch Jindal's speech a little last night...I thought he was okay but seemed not as...well, I dunno "smooth" as I hoped he would be. Maybe it was the setting, maybe he was a bit nervous? I dunno. I liked what he said, but I'm not sure he did a good job of delivering the speech. I think as it went on he got better and more comfortable though.
Okay, let's try this!

bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

"Enjoy my fail"? Been 4channing much, A1? :D And I'll assume you don't think I'm retarded or worthless unless you would like to clarify that you indeed, think I'm retarded and/or worthless. Let me know so I can plan my gnashing of teeth and rending of garments accordingly.

Helen's comment about Jindal's speech being a "Slumdog" moment was twittered. Chris Matthews' comment is audible as Governor Jindal approaches the camera, but given his hagiography of Obama it shouldn't be a surprise. In addition, his "outsourcing" comment was ill advised, but again, within his comfort zone.
Star Kings Forever!