Just In Time

Fuckbeans.
G8rMom7

Just In Time

Post by G8rMom7 »

Great job on this forum Doc! With the first game of the 07-08 season just one weekend away, you got it going just in time.

Now, I just need to go get a little 15 jersey for Nate and I'll be all set!
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Just In Time

Post by DocZaius »

You can thank Toothy for bringing it to my attention.
a1bion

Just In Time

Post by a1bion »

Looks like Cam Newton has been named the backup QB officially. And the team captains officially are Bubba Caldwell, Drew Miller, Tony Joiner, Phil Trautwein, and Derrick Harvey.

And what's really a shame is that I'm getting this info from the Tampa Trib, because it's not up on the G'ville Sun's website yet.

Only a few more days to go!
UFgirlfan07

Just In Time

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

I'm excited [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
dhgator

Just In Time

Post by dhgator »

Can't wait to get this season cranked up. I saw Tony Joiner at the Oaks Mall yesterday and was pumped to realize that at about the same time a week later I'd be watching him level some folks in the Swamp. My daughter and I made it to the fan day last Sunday and got our posters signed by the whole defense and the coaching staff. Last year we got the whole offense, except for the QBs. What's great about this year is that my daughter is almost as excited about football as I am. Last night she even sat up and watched the whole pre-season game between the Fins and the Bucs.
[img]http://i26.;photobucke.com/albums/c123/dhgator/fatguypogostick.gif[/img]
Toothy

Just In Time

Post by Toothy »

Nice work. I'm feeling the rabies crawlin round my bloodstream again --
G8rMom7

Just In Time

Post by G8rMom7 »

Sun Sports is having a lot of Gator programming on today. They had the Spring Game on for Breakfast with the Gators. Then an Under the Lights show with Whit Watson and following that was another Pre-Season show about them. Starting at noon it's UF vs. FSU from last year. Not my favorite FSU game, but it'll do for now. Can't wait.

Hey, does anyone know if they've set the time for the Tennessee game yet? I have to take the girls to Disney that day but should be back in the late afternoon. I hope it's another night game.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

Just In Time

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Tenn game is set for 3:30...

http://www.gatorzone.com/football

a1bion

Just In Time

Post by a1bion »

Yesterday was the team barbeque, where Meyer and staff try to bring back as many former players as they can so the current players can meet and mingle with them. I've been looking for a story detailing which of the former players were there, but haven't found anything. Anyone have any idea who was there?

And dh, that's awesome you saw Tony Joiner. I've been a fan of that guy ever since his comment about going to Tennessee and gettinng in their refrigerator, taking their cheese, and making a sandwich. Dood is hilarious!
radbag

Just In Time

Post by radbag »

is the aubbie game set yet?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Just In Time

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Not yet, rad.

Only the first 3 games have been set thus far:

WKU 12:30
Troy 6:00
Tenn 3:30

G8Rpmc

Just In Time

Post by G8Rpmc »

Yesterday was the team barbeque, where Meyer and staff try to bring back as many former players as they can so the current players can meet and mingle with them. I've been looking for a story detailing which of the former players were there, but haven't found anything. Anyone have any idea who was there?

And dh, that's awesome you saw Tony Joiner. I've been a fan of that guy ever since his comment about going to Tennessee and gettinng in their refrigerator, taking their cheese, and making a sandwich. Dood is hilarious!

My friend's husband went. He played in the 70's. I was at their house when he returned home. He had a great time and mentioned seeing some of his team mates. His name is Chris McCoun. I think he was a linebacker. ??? He played high school football in Miami.

They went out on the field and the players families were able to run out of the tunnel. I hope I am telling you about the same event! Anyway, Chris was laughing about how cute the kids were running out of the tunnel.

My post is not very newsworthy, and I saw a segment on the local tv about the event. The newscaster didn't really mention who in particular was there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
annarborgator

Just In Time

Post by annarborgator »

Can't wait to get this season cranked up. I saw Tony Joiner at the Oaks Mall yesterday and was pumped to realize that at about the same time a week later I'd be watching him level some folks in the Swamp. My daughter and I made it to the fan day last Sunday and got our posters signed by the whole defense and the coaching staff. Last year we got the whole offense, except for the QBs. What's great about this year is that my daughter is almost as excited about football as I am. Last night she even sat up and watched the whole pre-season game between the Fins and the Bucs.

I went to HS with Tony and his older brother--that whole family is good people. I can still remember him and his brother walking home from school, me seeing them, pulling over and giving them a ride home. LMAO good times.

I was also friends with Larry Kendrick in HS. Love to see them HC boys in orange and blue whenever possible.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.