I just voted!!!

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
radbag

I just voted!!!

Post by radbag »

i voted this morning at around 8:30...no lines...free coffee...no sticker. :(
G8rMom7

I just voted!!!

Post by G8rMom7 »

Sorry about the sticker...I hear that Chic-Fil-a is giving free food today if you have your "I Voted" sticker on...I heard it's packed over there already.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

I just voted!!!

Post by DocZaius »

Our polls opened at 7 a.m. and I was there about 6:45. There were about 75 people in front of me. They opened the doors promptly at 7 but I didn't get to actually vote until about 7:50. They had four or five electronic voting machines.
G8RKyle

I just voted!!!

Post by G8RKyle »

I was about the same Doc, except I was about 100 people back, and I voted by 7:25. They had 8 machines and they were very efficient
in there. Worked out great.
Toothy

I just voted!!!

Post by Toothy »

Weird. We had about 15 voting machines. I walked in at 3:45, was third in line, waited about 30 seconds to sign in, and that was that. In and out in five minutes.
degator

I just voted!!!

Post by degator »

No real lines here in BFE. I asked about the stickers (they said LA was to poor to get any) ???
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
Weegie

I just voted!!!

Post by Weegie »

Terry voted and didn't get a sticker. I didn't vote because I never changed my address with the voter registration people when I moved four years ago. I then was able to recall that, four years ago, I was severely depressed and didn't give a chit about things like changing the address on my voter registration. Way to go, weegie.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
DocZaius

I just voted!!!

Post by DocZaius »

Oh noes. Weegie is among the disenfranchised!
wpfox16

I just voted!!!

Post by wpfox16 »

Terry voted and didn't get a sticker. I didn't vote because I never changed my address with the voter registration people when I moved four years ago. I then was able to recall that, four years ago, I was severely depressed and didn't give a chit about things like changing the address on my voter registration. Way to go, weegie.

You can't change your address on site in TN, Weeg?