the scout boards

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

blantantly obvious that that horned toad frog was a pubber or gator hole person.

i like how bill called me out on that with a "manny aka rad" -- hmmm....
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

annarborgator

the scout boards

Post by annarborgator »

AlexDaGator PMed me just now saying 'nice to see you on the board'...told him i still lurk but dont post
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

i just sent an email to bill in response to an earlier email he sent me this morning....the email he sent me about funning on the scout gator board apparently before he knew we were on there already...his message to me was that he thought i should get on there and him and his crew would join me in funning against matt/growl/shane/etc

my evening reply was this : "i don't know what your up to with the "manny AKA rad" post...i'm intrigued...nonetheless, it's TOTALLY UP TO YOU where you wanna take this"

simple, yet direct....ball is in HIS court now.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

AlexDaGator PMed me just now saying 'nice to see you on the board'...told him i still lurk but dont post

alex has become the sunglasses guy on CSI miami i guess...oh jeez.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

too late guys...I've established some trust with Alex and I so far he has not blown that trust...and I have to remind you that he knows us. Here's what I wrote...I mainly told him about Pam's feelings toward me...you guys might not agree with what I wrote, but get in line with my husband for things he doesn't agree with me on...

I honestly don't know. I've been busy dealing with the kids and work today. I know a few nights ago some of them were talking about going over to the TCU board...we did that back around the BCS time last year because it was so dead that we had an empty playground...but that was before our new board and we went over there as just regular Pubbers.

I went over when they first talked about it and LOL'd a few threads, but then I had to get back to the baby.

By the way, Pam HATES me...I don't know why. Back when I was a Mod I tried delicately to tell her and Bill that people were getting sick of their over-the-top flirting (my inbox was innundated with PM's about it) but they both got offended and started calling me a "prude"...ha ha...if they only knew.

But anyway, since I'm not a Mod anymore, I have not said one word to her about anything, but yet, I know she has PM'd people about me and such. So silly.

I tend to avoid conflict whenever possible.

I'll let you know if I hear anything. Of course, please do not post my PM's to anyone. I don't want Pam getting more fuel to her fire of hatred for me.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img] Allison
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

HATER IS FUCKING WITH THEIR HEADS and he aint even posting... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

too late guys...I've established some trust with Alex and I so far he has not blown that trust...and I have to remind you that he knows us. Here's what I wrote...I mainly told him about Pam's feelings toward me...you guys might not agree with what I wrote, but get in line with my husband for things he doesn't agree with me on...

I honestly don't know. I've been busy dealing with the kids and work today. I know a few nights ago some of them were talking about going over to the TCU board...we did that back around the BCS time last year because it was so dead that we had an empty playground...but that was before our new board and we went over there as just regular Pubbers.

I went over when they first talked about it and LOL'd a few threads, but then I had to get back to the baby.

By the way, Pam HATES me...I don't know why. Back when I was a Mod I tried delicately to tell her and Bill that people were getting sick of their over-the-top flirting (my inbox was innundated with PM's about it) but they both got offended and started calling me a "prude"...ha ha...if they only knew.

But anyway, since I'm not a Mod anymore, I have not said one word to her about anything, but yet, I know she has PM'd people about me and such. So silly.

I tend to avoid conflict whenever possible.

I'll let you know if I hear anything. Of course, please do not post my PM's to anyone. I don't want Pam getting more fuel to her fire of hatred for me.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img] Allison

you realize that they're trying to get a confession so they can ban us again, right?

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

is alex a holer?

i don't like that he's pming everyone...trying to get info like.

him pming you allie is not suspect if you have an established relationship but him pming aa too makes it kinda suspect if ya know what i mean.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

Alex just wrote back that he was wondering because I had previously explained to him the difference between us and the BPers...he said someone in the thread inferred it was the BPers (the ones who did the nasty raid) and he wanted to know if it was us or them. Frankly, I hate the thought of anyone thinking I associate with the BPers and I'm not all that fond of making fun of deaf people (as I mentioned above). I will stay out of it from here on out.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

^^^

you can delete the posts from your name so as they don't show up at all.

IHateUGAlyDawgs has no longer posted there.

G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

How? I'll go see how I do that.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

yeah - sounds better to keep your name out of it allie.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

I did...I only had two posts that I could find...and one was me just being friendly to justjohnny. But my point is that Alex (like myself) was not all to happy about the BPer raid and I tried to convince him during OUR raid that we WERE NOT mean-spirited and nasty and were just trying to spice things up a bit. But we DID get a bit mean spirited there for a while and to be honest in the TCU and Fightin' Gator boards, in talking with him I look kind of like a liar already unless I do say it's the BPers...and my name is already there in the thread in the Pub soooooo...knowing I am NOT involved with the BPers, he's smart enough to figure it would be you all.

I didn't find it odd that Alex PM'd me by the way because as stated above we had talked about all this and he is intrigued...he liked Rad and Doc as he mentioned in previous posts.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

m7 - this is of course, just MY opinion...

I don't find him trustworthy.

He made his allegiances known when our "raid" was going on and again after Matt stepped down. he is NOT on our side. He is trying to help uncover this for Growl and whomever.

They know it's us. They need/want a confession to hit us with.

G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

I understand Ihate but I disagree...and of course, I could be wrong. I just think that sounds a bit more paranoid. Kyle has said that he has not seen Alex in the hole. I agree that he is sympathetic to his pub friends, but so far he has not divulged anything that I can figure.

Again I could be wrong so to be safe, I'll steer clear of giving any more info. I honestly, don't think I gave too much away in my note anyway. And please, Growl totally knows the difference between the BPers and us...we all know he is still in contact with them because he is the one who initiated their raid to begin with, right?
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

that would be darth.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

I just got a neg rep in the pub with a comment of "go home"...

fucktards.

sirhoppsalot

the scout boards

Post by sirhoppsalot »

A general rule to live by m7 is this:

Men...Always right
Women...Always wrong

hahahaha...j/k
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

man - someone is going off on all these peeps tonight.

LOL, but I say we reserve the harsher stuff for those who deserve it more (Pam, shane, growl, matt, etc) as opposed to those who didn't really (slinky) - JMO

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

thought that was you hater. you're a maniac. i'm fucking clueless
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

Pam is baitin' Hater like a bitch in the Pub.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

thought that was you hater. you're a maniac. i'm fucking clueless

it's not I

I have only posted as swash and darth.

MinGator

the scout boards

Post by MinGator »

so you get the comments when you get rep?
i gave you rep earlier with no comment. hopefully we can get you another bar.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

I have some w/o comment and some with.