GC "thanks matt" thread

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
Weegie

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Weegie »

Anyone who doesn't really know Matt would likely take offense over his leaving because it would seem like he was ganged up on for no reason. They simply don't know the whole story.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
Toothy

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Toothy »

How come I was never solicited for phone sex? AREN'T I BEAUTIFUL!???!! :justfuckingkidding:

Because I told Matt that if he ever called you, I'd cut him to pieces and feed him to my dogs.
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

I agree Weg...I did share a PM exchange with Vanders after I heard Matt had called them. She seemed to take pity on him while realizing he has issues. But I'm sure she doesn't know the whole story or she would NOT have as much pity for him. I just gave her MY experience which really wasn't that bad because I was late in the game and many people gave me warnings before I got too close.
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by annarborgator »

haha i still can't believe that fucker banned me.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Weegie

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Weegie »

How come I was never solicited for phone sex? AREN'T I BEAUTIFUL!???!! :justfuckingkidding:

Because I told Matt that if he ever called you, I'd cut him to pieces and feed him to my dogs.

Awwww . . . Toothy loves WP.
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

Another update...long post from Vanders in the Matt thread...said she came back when she saw PMC's post. Nothing surprising, just and update for those that care.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by a1bion »

What's funny is that vanders said she was concerned the Pub was going to become much more of a sex board without Matt--ironic, no?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

LOL, really?

I'm gonna have to read this shit now.

UFGirlluvr

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Wow!! I didnt know I was the special one to be the only person to meet Matt in person. I think Im going to sleep better knowing this
TTBHG

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by TTBHG »

I wonder if anyone will tell her that 2/3 of Matt's threads were of unknown half clothed british girls. But, God forbid someone bring up a BJ
I am the law, bitches!
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

Wow, I know Rad has mentioned him before (and I've concurred) but Culver had a good post in that thread...not flaming towards Matt, but honest and real about the forums. Oh and sickrick sort of "addressed" Vander's post. When and if things die down over there, I may send Vanders PM and let her know that Matt being there or NOT being there have NO relation to how many NSFW posts there are. If he had had HIS way, there would have been nothing but NSFW threads sprinkled with a few news articles about molestation and rape.
Okay, let's try this!

Weegie

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Weegie »

^^:yeahdat

He's a perv. Of course, we're all pervs, but he's more of a perv to the 10th power.

I don't blame vanders for being upset that he's gone because he seems very nice if one doesn't know him. (I never paid attention to the molestation threads, etc., because there are always many types of threads I don't click on, including Bill's jokes.)

Unfortunately, I got to know him only a little and was disturbed by what I found.
GoneFishinGator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by GoneFishinGator »

Rad...you are right.

He has a problem.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

wpfox16

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by wpfox16 »

hahahaha.... thanks, toothy... What a gentleman.
RickySlade

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by RickySlade »

Unfortunately, I got to know him only a little and was disturbed by what I found.
A small penis?
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
Weegie

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Weegie »

^^No, but that's what Christine thought I had found.

Last year, when they tried to embroil me in their marital drama, I was angry, but I was more sad for them. They were obviously miserable, and I especially felt sorry for Christine that she had to live with an alcoholic who actively refused help, even at the threat of losing his family (her words, not mine, although his drinking was obvious whenever he called here). The stress of that situation is enough to make the most sane woman seem crazy. I also tend to think that his drinking is what makes him an erratic personality offline. I don't actually think he's nuts or anything--just a big, pervy dork with a big drinking problem.
G8Rpmc

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8Rpmc »

Wowser......some enlightenment for me in this thread!!!

Here is what I posted in the "PMC is back thread"...

"I did go to the Pub yesterday since I had talked to Kyle and I was curious about all the news. I don't want ya'll to think I'm playing both sides of the coin here, but I did post a note in the "thanks to Matt" thread. I haven't had a problem with him and he's always been good to me.

I told Kyle this, and I have to tell ya'll (I've never told anyone until Kyle and now ya'll), that a long long time ago, Matt did send me a PM and asked "to talk." We went back and forth a little, and he wanted my phone number. I was fairly new to message boards, so I didn't give him my number. Then, some time later, I started hearing from others about this happening with them, and the problems. Matt treated me okay even though I didn't respond to that phone stuff, and all was well. I'm sorry some of ya'll had the bad experiences with that.
"

Whew....after reading this thread, I'm really glad I didn't give him my number! [smilie=icon_shrug.gif]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
apexgator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by apexgator »

I couldn't stand it anymore. I just started to spice that thread up.

Well played TTBHG
radbag

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by radbag »

very well played TT

and welcome back pmc...i'm glad you didn't give him your number as well...and as for vanders, it is my opinion that she may be a lil shell shocked and all about hearing of the history and the formation of splinter boards and hidden forums...it works on the psyche in a negative way imho when you think you're a major player on a board and all of a sudden learn there are people/teams formed on sub boards or splinter boards...kinda takes you down a couple of rungs when you stand back and understand that there are 'chosens' or 'elites' that are having private conversations away from the main board if that makes any sense.

i know in my case, i felt it when i was becoming popular and posting alot in the pub - i had learned about all these hidden forums and all these splinter message boards...got me thinking that i wasn't hot shit really...then i started thinking, who of the pub are conversing OUTSIDE the pub...kinda made me feel like i didn't know what was up. i think vanders is feeling that right now...she thought she was clued in but in actuality, she couldn't be any more greener.
radbag

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by radbag »

i just read the pertinent threads on the first page of the pub and have some observations:

ttbhg, hater, weegie, mom7, slade, pmc and forgive me if i've missed you have some really great posts over there...enjoyed reading the passion, the intellect and the persuasiveness in your writings...rock out!

vanders MAY be playing the holier than thou card....as usual...her posts are giving me cavities...like i've said in the past, i'm sure she's a lovely woman in real life...she's just VERY naive.

i read growls apologies...still haven't seen one come my way...haven't seen shane either.

all the matt loyalists have one thing in common...they're too new to know what the ugly side is or could be with respects to matts conduct.

matt'll definitely come back when that thread dies down...he's loving the tribute and/the criticism...he's ego.

knights, baritubadick are kiss asses.

it's killing matt not being online for 100+ hours a week...he's board of his wife and kids by now.

i have to read more of culvers posts in depth to get more of an opinion on him...culver and fortmeyers.
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

I was thinkikng about Growls post last night where he said Solari said the Pub is the most important forum to Gator Country...oh really? That shows what kind of business people they are if they don't think the paid subscriber boards are not more important. I mean, I wouldn't be paying $100 a year to read about Pam and Bill's flirting, post in a word association thread, or see Lindsey Lohan on the beach. But that's me.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

GC "thanks matt" thread

I think that was posted to appease the pubites

G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

Exactly, so I'm guessing he is assuming the pubbites are all idiots.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

GC "thanks matt" thread

^^^well....aren't they?

annarborgator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by annarborgator »

hmm i wonder if it would freak matt out if, when he came back to the Pub, AA had the first response to all of his threads and was just as nice as can be.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.