GC "thanks matt" thread

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
slideman67

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by slideman67 »

At the risk of getting kicked out of here for asking, did anyone here have a positive experience with Matt? I didn't have much interactions with him, but in the few that I did, he was cool to me.

Please don't kick me out for saying that. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img] I was just curious.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
radbag

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by radbag »

^ in all seriousness, matt was very helpful in showing me how NOT to conduct myself on a drunken four-way sex call.

other than that, he was not useful.
TTBHG

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by TTBHG »

^Did that really happen? I heard he try to Phone F Pam.
I am the law, bitches!
slideman67

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by slideman67 »

^ in all seriousness, matt was very helpful in showing me how NOT to conduct myself on a drunken four-way sex call.

other than that, he was not useful.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!

Drunken four-way sex call will now be included in my vernacular of phrases!
slideman67

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by slideman67 »

I just noticed the Matt Huffs Dong comment up top - too funny!
radbag

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by radbag »

To each his own. Different strokes for different folks. I don't begrudge anyone for liking or disliking anyone.

Matts board persona is cool at first. Once you either meet him personally or via the telephone (his preferred mode of communication), he's just a deviant dude with shady tendancies

First time, out of the blue, I'm a new mod trying to ingratiate myself with the staff, he PMs me with a "bunch of us chat on the phone...partyline....you want in?" I'm like who participates? He tells me everybody! I'm like YEAH!!! Gave him my number and he called at like 1130PM whispering and shit. He said he didn't want to wake his wife up. I'm like, why not call at a decent hour then...he's like this time works out best. I'm like ok, where is everybody. We called de (don't know if you remember tek but you were on your way to pick up pman from a movie date he had with friends from the neighborhood) and she's like all preoccupied. I felt stupid. The we called goner and mommy and he apparenty offended you george. I don't know if you recall but he said something innappropriate. At the time I was like, WOW - them folks have a different relationship...to each their own I guess.

Matt then started calling me at all hours of the night for about a week. I had a chat with de and she filled me in on all of his antics. Then I started avoiding his PMs, started making excuses why I wasn't available (mind you, I was nem at GC at wanted to be friendly) then he calls at around 1 in the morning in a drunken state. I had to put an end to that. Told him that he could call during regular hours and that past 10 was not acceptable. Funny thing when I think back is that not once did he ever try to call at a decent hour. Made me think that he was sneaking around his own house

Those who know me and have ever spoken to me on the phone know that I'm always open for discussions if you need an ear. He's a deviant and it was my opinion that he was trying to get me to join in with him to make innappropriate calls. That's scummy imo. I'm all about fun but we have enough of that online. Now you wanna invade my personal space? That's too much.

I've heard about stuff between him and pam and him and others. It doesn't faze me really. But vanders and her husband??? Gimme a break. What's his motive? What's his angle? Hoppy calls me and we chat about life stuff. Mlr calls me and we talk about family stuff. De calls me and we catch up on her bathtub. But matt and vanders/flipcup??? What the fuck do THEY have in common? Just a matter of time before matt fucks THAT relationship up and just a matter of time before he vanders makes herself scarce in the pub so as to avoid all that nonsense.

This is why I think matt comes back in a month or 6 weeks because :
A) flipcup has FLIPPED him off and he needs new playmates (alex, slinky, vertigo, etc)
B) he's board of looking at his dumb ass wife
C) the "tribute to matt" thread has run its course and is on the 18th page.

Has anyone met him in person? Notice he's never posted a picture in the picture thread??? (Exception - his young daughter and BTW, they have an older daughter from blueyes's previous relationship yet they never really speak abot her - matt calls her the older kid and he calls his youngest by her name - kayleigh?). Why the fuck is that? Why does he get the benefit of seeing everyone elses pics, he comments on them but never reciprocates. Its like he's taking advantage. And when I called him AND his wife out on it, they both said that they don't take pictures of each other because their main focus is their daughter most of the time. That's BULLSHIT!!! He's shady, she's shady and they're both fucked in the head.

ANYONE MET THEM? Goner? Lucy? Joe? DE?
TTBHG

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by TTBHG »

What happened with him and vanders/flipcup? I had heard that he tried to have phone sex with Pam. I did not hear about vanders and her husband
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

so far as we know he's only called to talk thus far...we suspect he'll degenerate soon

annarborgator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by annarborgator »

i've never met him or anything. i just get the feeling the guy is sketchy as fuck. and that's coming from AA--who is right on the edge of insanity/sanity.

if i think someone is sketch, then they are skeeeettttttttttccchhh.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Toothy

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Toothy »

Notice he's never posted a picture in the picture thread??? (Exception - his young daughter and BTW, they have an older daughter from blueyes's previous relationship yet they never really speak abot her - matt calls her the older kid and he calls his youngest by her name - kayleigh?). Why the fuck is that? Why does he get the benefit of seeing everyone elses pics, he comments on them but never reciprocates. Its like he's taking advantage.

I agree with your quote in the main, but he did post one picture somewhere between one and three years ago. He's a big guy with a red face -- I think he said he suffers from roseacea.
GoneFishinGator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by GoneFishinGator »

The we called goner and mommy and he apparenty offended you george. I don't know if you recall but he said something innappropriate. At the time I was like, WOW - them folks have a different relationship...to each their own I guess.

Of course I remember...it ws the first time we had talked to you, and Matt asks out of the blue if Lucy wanted to have phone sex....needless to say she said no. But he kept pressing, so I bitched him out. We've never met or even seen a picture of him or Christine.

However, he has called the house and been quite friendly, and we had a decent conversation...other times he's bombed out of his mind and incoherent.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Weegie

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Weegie »

The we called goner and mommy and he apparenty offended you george. I don't know if you recall but he said something innappropriate. At the time I was like, WOW - them folks have a different relationship...to each their own I guess.

Of course I remember...it ws the first time we had talked to you, and Matt asks out of the blue if Lucy wanted to have phone sex....needless to say she said no. But he kept pressing, so I bitched him out. We've never met or even seen a picture of him or Christine.

However, he has called the house and been quite friendly, and we had a decent conversation...other times he's bombed out of his mind and incoherent.

What??!!

Matt never pulled that chit on me. I was either not appealing to him, or he could tell that he'd get nowhere. What a freak.

BG was the one to speak with Matt 99% of the time; I spoke to him once, and he was coherent--that was when I thought he was normal. Then, I handed the phone off to BG, and Matt became increasingly incoherent.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

I got a bad vibe early on when he got me to sign up for AIM and started IMing me...he then tried to get my number to call...but I told him, my husband would not dig that. Then I met mommy and katie at the Woman's clinic and they warned me to NEVER give him my phone number...then I started hearing stories, and started avoiding him. Actually, it was TBL who sort of protected me from him. He gave me warnings too.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

Hmmmm...interesting...half of the story anyway. I guess most of us are taking the high road (as opposed to the BPers) and just not telling the innocents in teh pub about our not-so-fond memories of Matt...oh well. Just found this interesting...I guess.

fortmyersgator
Premium Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pub will be like Shawshank the after Andy Dufrene departed. Bummin.

Matt has taken a sabatical before. Here is the back story:

Matt has been here from the beginning. Blueeyes did not start posting until a few years later. She is a good sport, but years ago she ( correctly ) took exception to the vulgar posting and high quality pics being posted in the pub. As you know, back then the pub was populated with a lot of colorful, but decidedly self engrossed types who had overcrowded the pub and dominated the boards with garbage threads.

There was lot of banter and she was heaped with insults. This is one of the evolutionary events of the pub that led to the creation of the core of the earth pub, which was shortly name changed to the Bizzaro pub. It was a wide open forum and no place for the weak hearted. They were merciless to little star.

Around this time, Blueeyes grandfather became gravely ill. She was devastated and greiving deeply. The banter aimed at her crossed the line given the circumstances, she was not amused and it got testy. Matt, rightly, stuck by his wife and told all to kiss off.

They stayed away for a while, but they were much bigger than the insults or the troublemakers who launched them. Soon Matt and Blueeyes returned and it passed. Those troublemakers are mostly gone now, but I suspect they lurk by the pub often and wish they were welcome here.

I have said many times that in the early days of GC, when it was fledgling and up agianst the entrenched other major gator news outlet, the pub was a huge advantage for Ray. And that Mia was, next to Ray himself, the single most important poster. But eventually she sorta soured and bolted away, citing crappy software or something weak along those lines.

I still believe that, but I must limit her to the early days. In reality, Matt was there as well, and has been there all of these years bringing good judgement, balance, and fun to the pub. His stability has kept the pub stable and prosperous. Well done, well done indeed.
Okay, let's try this!

Weegie

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by Weegie »

Anyone who has regular contact with Matt who doesn't know about his . . . flavorful qualities will learn soon enough.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
apexgator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by apexgator »

I agree with your quote in the main, but he did post one picture somewhere between one and three years ago. He's a big guy with a red face -- I think he said he suffers from roseacea.

Yeah, I remember the picture. Not at all what I pictured in my mind.
MinGator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by MinGator »

Notice he's never posted a picture in the picture thread??? (Exception - his young daughter and BTW, they have an older daughter from blueyes's previous relationship yet they never really speak abot her - matt calls her the older kid and he calls his youngest by her name - kayleigh?). Why the fuck is that? Why does he get the benefit of seeing everyone elses pics, he comments on them but never reciprocates. Its like he's taking advantage.

yeah, i remember the pic. it was at their wedding wasn't it? or someone's wedding anyway.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

It's sad that I know this but the only pic he posted for a long time was a picture of the two of them at their wedding. Christine was getting into the car and Matt was standing by the door. They both looked nice...it was their wedding! The other picture that is rather current (I believe ) is of Matt on the beach with his daughter. It's from a distance though so you really don't see his face too well. But Toothy is right, he often complained about his roseacea. I'm sure that is a pain in the butt to deal with. He once told me in an IM that both he and Christine were overweight...big deal, aren't we all? Well, me anyway.

There were a few times early on that I was considering meeting Christine for a play date with the kids but they never seemed to serious about it. In hindsight, I'm glad it never happened.
Okay, let's try this!

apexgator

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by apexgator »

^^^ His fascination with people in authority (teachers) having sex with minors would have concerned me M7. Good thing it didn't work out for you.
slideman67

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by slideman67 »

Wow! I didn't know all the details. Rad had told me some of this before, but man, this is nuts! I guess I'm glad I didn't have much in the way of interactions with him.
a1bion

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by a1bion »

I remember Matt once posting a thread about how he was going to be on the road for his job and asking if anyone in the area he was going to be in wanted to meet up for lunch. raddy sends me a PM saying that he bet Matt folds on the offer to meet up with people in person by the end of the day. Sure enough, Matt did.

Only person I know of who ever met him in person is Joe. Matt posted once that he went to Joe's job and met him and was really kind of dickish in the way he described it. I sent Joe a text message on my phone, asking if Matt was as big of a tool in person as he seemed on line and Joe's response was, "You don't even know." I LOL'd.
wpfox16

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by wpfox16 »

How come I was never solicited for phone sex? AREN'T I BEAUTIFUL!???!! :justfuckingkidding:
TTBHG

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by TTBHG »

I couldn't stand it anymore. I just started to spice that thread up.
I am the law, bitches!
RickySlade

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by RickySlade »

Today, 09:21 AM
TTBHG
VIP Member

Say what you want. Give me a slap if you want. Lots of long time posters and people that only post in the Pub are noticeably absent from this Thank you thread. Just an observation.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/perfect10.gif[/img]
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
G8rMom7

GC "thanks matt" thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

I just got a PM from Bill saying that Vanders and Flip were taking a break from the Pub due to Matt's leaving. Here's what he wrote...he doesn't know for sure. I'm sure PMC will smooth things over for her when she gets back...

I was told Flip and Vanders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

were taking a break over Matt's leaving

don't know how accurate it is, but that is what I was told by someone who should know
Okay, let's try this!