LSU game

Fuckbeans.
Welshgator

LSU game

Post by Welshgator »

Cool, Urap . Enjoy the game. Here's to the Gators being ready to come out and play tomorrow.
wpfox16

LSU game

Post by wpfox16 »

I'm so ridiculously jealous. My sister said she'd pay for my entire trip (my birthday was a few weeks ago) if I could get two tickets for around 100 each... Guess I need to think of another gift.
G8Rpmc

LSU game

Post by G8Rpmc »

We'll have to look for urap on TV! He'll probably be wearing his OU red hat. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
TheTodd

LSU game

Post by TheTodd »

yeah, I'm sure he'll be wearing that hat.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

LSU game

Post by radbag »

just look for the guy with the red hat and the asian entourage!!!
TheTodd

LSU game

Post by TheTodd »

Funny comment on ESPN. Said that the Gators hope Joiner goes after the football like he goes after his GF car. Hahahahahahaha
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
degator

LSU game

Post by degator »

Damn need to head over here sooner. I would have tried to beg and plead for today off, and met up with ya. The boyfriend that won't go away was trying to give me tickets. Got to work tonight, get off at 930 cheer some for me. I am going to be wearing one of my Gator shirts to work F'em, if they don't like it. I always have my Gator pin on my apron anyway.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
RickySlade

LSU game

Post by RickySlade »

Corso just picked LSU...we're going to win!
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
G8Rpmc

LSU game

Post by G8Rpmc »

^^So did Fowler, and the guy I don't know. Kirk picked the Gators to get the upset. I guess he drew the short straw and had to be the guy to pick the underdog to make it interesting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LSU game

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

the guy you don't know is Desmond Howard

degator

LSU game

Post by degator »

damn, damn, took shit at work tonight. Please Gators pull out a W for me
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
degator

LSU game

Post by degator »

boy that one hurt. What a game, it was a hard fight, I can't wait to watch the whole game. Fumble hurt. I will wake up and still be a Florida Gator, and be damn proud of it. Night all
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LSU game

I agreed - always proud to be a Gator. But it's tough to watch a game slip away that you had in the bag...

two stupid turnovers and an unbelievable mistake by meyer in not calling that timeout.

Wow.

TheTodd

LSU game

Post by TheTodd »

Solid game by Florida. I thought they would get blow out after last week. Wish that keshtan "fumble" would have been looked at closer. Never saw it from the reverse angle. His knee may have been down. Anways, we still have the SEC east in front of us, hopefully. Need to beat UK, UGA, Vandy, and USuCk and hope for a UT loss.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LSU game

Todd Kestahn's fumble was a fumble and it wasn't really close, unfortunately

G8RKyle

LSU game

Post by G8RKyle »

I'm so pissed. The only reason we lost is because of youth. A more experienced team
wins that game. I hate having to hope UT loses and that we win out to go to the Championship
game.
wpfox16

LSU game

Post by wpfox16 »

Man, we're gonna be good next year.
annarborgator

LSU game

Post by annarborgator »

kneejerk thoughts:

this game reminded me that nothing can rip my heart out like a Gator game.

i freaking love this football team. you can still see the youth in their eyes, IMO. in their timing. that half tick is all the difference in the world. this team is a solid football team even when they DON'T play to their highest potential.

know what that means? like my boy wp says, man, we're gonna be good next year (and at least the year after IMO).

kestahn ran very well. i really like him in this offense.

the OL rebounded and manned up against LSU's 'NFL' front 4.

that secondary is going to be SICK next year. haden. wondy. major. markihe.

estopinian played well...our D wore down late with the constant pounding though...lack of quality depth rearing its head here? that's my guess.

hester is a load. he annoys the fuck out of me for some reason.

those TWO fifteen play drives in the 2nd half really sapped our D. those 2 drives sealed our fate, IMO. absolutely bruising. the word 'dominant' comes to mind but only in reference to those two drives. LSU isn't a very consistent football team, IMO.

this CFB season is nuts!

that's all for now.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TheTodd

LSU game

Post by TheTodd »

I had a standing order at my watching establishment for a shot of Patron for every UF TD. I was hoping to get ripped.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LSU game

I'm so pissed. The only reason we lost is because of youth. A more experienced team
wins that game. I hate having to hope UT loses and that we win out to go to the Championship
game.

I'm not sure that's true, Kyle.

Our young guys played well.

We lost, IMO, on three things:

1) Moore's fumble (older guy) - hate being mad at him for this because he otherwise had a stellar game.

2) Tebow INT (Ingram mistake, I think, and he's an older guy)

3) Meyer's inability to call a timeout

TheTodd

LSU game

Post by TheTodd »

I'd say a lack of depth on the defensive line. LSU was unable to run the ball in the 1st half but by the 4th quarter they were able to find some running room. More depth on the line and we win that game because LSU won't be able to run on us. We can beat these guys if we make it to Atlanta. I'm not disappointed or pissed. This team played their hearts out.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LSU game

I'm getting over it...but we had that damn game and let it get away w/ stupid turnovers...ugh...

G8rMom7

LSU game

Post by G8rMom7 »

Ihate, you and my husband are on the same page about this game...totally.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

LSU game

Post by radbag »

i'm saying we lost because miles rolled the dice and won 4 of 4 times on 4th downs...including the fake fg.
wpfox16

LSU game

Post by wpfox16 »

Yeah, Miles has balls of steel... That really could've blown up in his face but, unfortunately for the Gators, it happened to work.