*FREE LUBE with purchase of this unit!*

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

So I have a pool. I never thought I'd be fortunate enough to own a house with a pool but it looks like I've finally arrived as an adult and I actually own my own car, too!

Anyway, it's a saltwater chlorine system that works by splitting the atom or some such shit - it takes salt and separates the Na from the Cl so that the water gets chlorinated.

Only the vital part that does this magic - the chlorine-generating cell - petered out. So I have to buy a new one.

This fucking magic piece of equipment - which is about the size of one of my size-14 shoes - costs over FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!

But you know what? At least the sellers have the common courtesy to offer FREE lube with my ass-raping.

SRSLY.

I have to admit, though, that the seller offering free lube is actually one of the cheaper places to get this part - lots of other places have this thing priced at over $500.

I just thought it was funny that one of the selling points of an expensive piece of equipment like this is "FREE LUBE!"
radbag

Post by radbag »

lube is important to keep the seal intact you nimrod
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Nimrod was a mighty hunter.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

No experience with saltwater pools here. I had to take care of a regular pool for awhile a few years ago and it was kind of a pain in the ass.

Long story short, my ex's dad was in prison at the time and she got POA over his affairs. We were trying to sell his house and the pump on the pool had something fucked up with it. I would have to go over to the house a few times a day to monitor that it was running okay. Was so glad when we sold that place.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

The saltwater chlorination is actually pretty good - it's not "maintenance free," but there's not a whole lot of fooling around with a bunch of different chemicals all the time. But the chlorine generator cell wears out every 3-5 years.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

When I was still on the island, my condo had a saltwater zero entry pool and it was the shit. No eye-burning from chlorine. Way fucking nicer. Oh, and pay the four hundred and quit being cheap.
I am the law, bitches!
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

If you can't afford the lifestyle yo! :)

That does seem to be some expensive shit though but well worth the money if you don't have to do as much maintenance on your pool. Do you still have to measure ph balance and stuff like that every week or so?
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Yeah you still have to do a little of that stuff but not nearly as often as with a regular chlorine pool. And as noted, there isn't much eye burning or chlorine smell.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

For what it's worth, that seller offers their own aftermarket replacement cell that appears to have a superior design. I bought that one - free shipping included but no lube :(
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Well fuck. It wasn't the cell. It's still not generating. I'm gonna have to replace the damn circuit board in the control box - probably another $200.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

fuck
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Son of Bitch...shit.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.