Health Care Bill Payoff to Unions

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

This is from a blog...I read the credits of the authors and they look okay, but take it for what it's worth. There is just so much stuff that I don't know.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2009/09/09/dems-health-care-bills-another-huge-payoff-to-unions/
The Senate version opens the door to implement forced unionization schemes pursued by former Govs. Rod Blagojevich of Illinois in 2005 and Gray Davis of California in 1999. Both men repaid tremendous political debts to Andy Stern and his Service Employees International Union (SEIU) by reclassifying state-reimbursed in-home health-care (and child-care) contractors as state employees—and forcing them to pay union dues.

The current House version of ObamaCare (H.R. 3200) goes much further. Section 225(A) grants Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius tremendous discretionary authority to regulate health-care workers “under the public health insurance option.” Monopoly bargaining and compulsory union dues may quickly become a required standard resulting in potentially hundreds of thousands of doctors and nurses across the country being forced into unions.
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

The whole thing is such a can of worms that any sane person would oppose it. SEIU supports it = AA opposes it.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

How many other "hidden nuggets" are we going to find in that 1000 page communist manifesto?
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.