Obama rewards AT&T warrantless surveillance CEO with chairmanship of GM

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Nothing is as tasty as cronyism...this story shows it's not even simply about personal cronyism, which we have seen become blatant with the last few administrations. Apparently, though, there's also a sort of generalized cronyism...you scratch the government's back (even if in doing so you break the law) and they will scratch yours...absolutely fucking disgusting.

We've devolved from a country where the rule of law means something into a highly sophisticated fascist state where the people's representatives have been entirely captured by unlawful interests.

http://www.correntewire.com/obama_rewards_att_warrantless_surveillance_ceo_ed_whitacre_chairmanship_gm
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

Preach it Brutha! The constitution wouldn't qualify as TP to most politicians of the last couple of decades.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

We should change the oath of office to:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States the interests of our benevolent oligarchical leaders as well as my and my party's chances in the (Insert Year Here) election."
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

that would be a more accurate oath based on recent POTUS actions. And before Slider has a fit, recent does not equal just since Jan 20.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.