G8rMom7 Jr. singing For Good from Wicked

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Wanted to share... This was her last performance at her middle school. Fortunately, she's singing with her BFF and they will be attending the performing arts HS here in Osceola County. She has SO improved over the past two years. And I promise I'm not one of those Idol moms who thinks their kid is SO talented but then really isn't. :-) Oh and for those who don't me, my oldest daughter is the blonde on the left.

[video=youtube;JUUOAcJBew0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUUOAcJB ... e=youtu.be[/video]
Okay, let's try this!

rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

Good!
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Wow! She really has improved the last few years. Also, you better get a shotgun for Bill to clean, because the boys are going to come calling soon.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^They have already...Bill is not happy.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

i really enjoyed that m7...that was very nice!!!
g8orbill

Post by g8orbill »

very nice

tell your Bill that this works for me-

I am a pretty big guy so when the boys come to meet me-and they have to do so before the night of the 1st date-when I shake their hands I give them what Maurkice Pouncy called my death grip-then before they leave I tell them they need to understand one thing- "if you do anything to her that you shouldn't do-then that is exactly what I am going to do to you". One of my 4 daughters dates did not show up for their first date after I told them that-another one told his Mother who called me and told me what an impression it had on her son, and that she told him that he best listen.
And that's a first down!
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

I think I could pull that off if I ever had a daughter.