Banned from GatorCountry again! (also, GatorCountry reads your private messages!)

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
OH Krill

Banned from GatorCountry again! (also, GatorCountry reads your private messages!)

Post by OH Krill »

I thought at first that he was just making up an excuse to harass me, but then I visited the thread again and saw that several posters had indeed complained about Micromancer - and worse, several said they had had me on ignore for a while.

Unfortunately, those assholes deleted the comments about me before I could go back and save them. I was gonna screenshot them for posterity, but whatever.

Who doesn't love Micromancer? Honestly?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I hadn't been over there in a while but I finally figured out the password to one of my old alts (from 2008!). I made a few posts to see if I got any attention.

Instead of banning me, this time they just changed my password.

I gotta admit, that's a good one. Their e-mail password thingee doesn't work at all so I can't even reset it.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

The right hand doesn't even know what the left hand is doing.

I sent them the following e-mail:
Well played

[TABLE="class: headers-table"]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]From[/TD]
[TD="class: header from"]DocZaiusImage[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]To[/TD]
[TD="class: header to"][email protected]Image[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]Reply-To[/TD]
[TD="class: header replyto"][email protected]Image[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]Date[/TD]
[TD="class: header date"]Tue 16:16[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Changing my password instead of an outright banning, huh?Clever. Keeps the peons from asking too many questions.
Got the following response:
Re: Well played

[TABLE="class: headers-table"]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]From[/TD]
[TD="class: header from"][email protected]Image[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]To[/TD]
[TD="class: header to"][email protected]Image[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: header-title"]Date[/TD]
[TD="class: header date"]Today 09:44[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hi Doc,

Actually, you were banned some months ago. Perhaps you never logged off before and your browser cached your login info so you've been able to access GC during this time?

Banning is not something we at GC enjoy so I am sorry to say your ban will continue. Quite frankly, we wish everyone would just "play nice in the sandbox".

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Bernadette Carter-King COO
Gator Country Multimedia, Inc.
GatorCountry.com
352-416-0018
I'm 99% certain that they changed the password on the DocZ account - it's not banned but I can't login and the password reset doesn't work.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

It was the DocZ account you logged in under then? Kind of curious about what would happen if I tried to log in to my old account. I don't think I was ever outright banned though. I think I was just banned from the Pub because they were nervous I might start trouble at any given moment or something.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I have a "DocZaius" account and then a "DocZ" account. The "DocZaius" account was banned (again) several months ago.

The "DocZ" account was dormant for a while because I lost the password. I finally remembered it a few days ago so I logged in and made a few innocent posts. A short while later, I tried to login and it told me that I had the wrong username or password. I'm pretty confident I had the right password because I just re-discovered it.

I don't think Krill's friend Bernadette knows what the mods and admins actually do on the site. She just toes the company line.
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

LOL I'm just reading this thread for the first time (skimmed parts of it before), and it sounds like the mods on GC have way too much time on their hands.

I remember G8rChuck gave me a warning for posting this video, because of the cussing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP8USm7sABI

[video=youtube;MP8USm7sABI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP8USm7sABI[/video]
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock