Banned from GatorCountry again! (also, GatorCountry reads your private messages!)

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Banned from GatorCountry again! (also, GatorCountry reads your private messages!)

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Crap, forgot about that...rad, you're an admin....axe it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

Also, I can still log into GatorCountry. Need me to go screw something up?
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Well I just made two mild and non-offensive posts. They have me as a recruit with 3 total posts. Wonder how long it takes for someone to notice.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Holy crap the threads on the Pub are boring!
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

I'm definitely very behind, but wtf is going on? I've been hearing about people getting banned from the Pub for quite a while. I remember a few years ago when DZ told me that he got banned for insulting someone via rep, and that's when I noticed tons of former people are no longer on there (2007 when G8rMatt left), but don't know or remember much else.
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I got banned again under the "DaJacker" account - but shit, they actually invited me to post again because "DaJacker" hasn't been there in a while! WTF?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Lol

TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

that site is only alive because of people loyal to it. There is no more insider information that is worth a subscription IMO and their recruiting "news" isn't really worth it either.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

[quote=rock8591]I'm definitely very behind, but wtf is going on? I've been hearing about people getting banned from the Pub for quite a while. I remember a few years ago when DZ told me that he got banned for insulting someone via rep, and that's when I noticed tons of former people are no longer on there (2007 when G8rMatt left), but don't know or remember much else.[/QUOTE]

I got banned a while back, probably for something I said on Too Hot. Strange thing is that even though I was banned, I kept getting e-mails about signing up for the subscriber service. And I am like "Yeah, right".

Strange thing is that I have posted a few comments recently. I'm thinking about trying to shake some things up to see what happens again. Truth be told, its probably good that I don't spend as much time there as I used to.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

[quote=rock8591]I'm definitely very behind, but wtf is going on? I've been hearing about people getting banned from the Pub for quite a while. I remember a few years ago when DZ told me that he got banned for insulting someone via rep, and that's when I noticed tons of former people are no longer on there (2007 when G8rMatt left), but don't know or remember much else.[/QUOTE]

There was a lot of drama a few years back, which resulted in some bannings. It's too long of a story to get into right now.
DreaminOandB

Post by DreaminOandB »

LOL I don't miss that place at all!
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Man the thread over in the Pub suck! Maybe it is time for a drive by? :)
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

You can glean a little about stuff if you read the sticky threads in this subforum.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

[quote=radbag]why then am i reading a PM that UFGirlfan just sent to Kyle professing her love for me?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't exactly love she was professing. More like lust with a hint of sexual deviancy.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Rock, read the rest of the threads in the "Serious Business" forum and you start to get a feel for the history here.

Also, this post is very informative.
OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

Very interesting.
OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

Welp, just got banned again under a different username, don't know why. Something about an IP coming from Austria. I guess I should have expected it, as I was banned before. I don't think I broke any rules, but they deleted all my posts so I can't say for sure.

Fuckers.
OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: tcat, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FF4A00"]Sub-Forums : Gator Country Help & Information[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="class: thead, bgcolor: #FF4A00"] [/TD]
[TD="class: thead, width: 100%, bgcolor: #FF4A00, align: left"]Forum[/TD]
[TD="class: thead, width: 175, bgcolor: #FF4A00"]Last Post[/TD]
[TD="class: thead, bgcolor: #FF4A00"]Threads[/TD]
[TD="class: thead, bgcolor: #FF4A00"]Posts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1Active, bgcolor: #F5F5FF, colspan: 2, align: left"][TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Image[/TD]
[TD]Image[/TD]
[TD]Gator Aid Station
(Unregistered users can post here!) Need help with our forums, or do you have problems setting up your signature, posting photos, editing your avatar, etc? How about what's on TV and when/where? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD="class: alt2, bgcolor: #ECECFB"] [/TD]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #F5F5FF"]60[/TD]
[TD="class: alt2, bgcolor: #ECECFB"]635[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I hate to tell those assholes, but unregistered users CAN'T post there. Also, they don't respond to e-mail if you're banned per the instructions in this thread.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Don't worry about it, dude. All are welcome here.
radbag

Post by radbag »

hey krill - when are you getting back from Austria?
OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

I sent them another e-mail and this is what they sent back:
[email protected]
9:50 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hello,
In looking back through our mail I do not find any email from you except the one we received today. In the future, if you are having difficulty logging on you can request your password be sent to you by clicking the link.
For today, your username is OH_Krill and your password is [REDACTED].....
If you still have problems accessing GC then most likely you have a buildup of cookies in your computer. If you will delete your cookies, log out of Gator Country, refresh your browser and log back in to Gator Country that should do the trick.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Bernadette Carter-King COO
Gator Country Multimedia, Inc.
GatorCountry.com
352-416-0018
Needless to say, that didn't work - because I'm probably banned. My name doesn't appear on the member list anymore.

Anyone know who this Bernadette Carter-King woman is?

Never mind. I don't give a shit anymore.
OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

Holy shit, I'd hit that:
[h=3]Bernadette King - Chief Operating Officer[/h]In my senior year at Dunnellon High School, I entered a drawing and won Roger Sibbald’s Florida Gator football jersey. That was 1983 but I’ve heard it said folks in the area can still hear my screams. Grabbing my diploma with one hand and waving goodbye with the other, I jetted for New York right after high school. Over the next two decades I wore that jersey till it was in tatters. From NYC it was on to Houston, then Los Angeles. A career in the entertainment business segued into a career in SEO, branding and marketing for the Internet, which is how I landed at Gator Country. Much as I loved living and working all over the country, Roger’s jersey was a wearable time machine. Slipping it on was always a guarantee I was making a trip home; even if only in my head and only for a little while.
Putting on my Gator Country shirt makes me feel the same way. Only this time, it’s not just in my head! If I can do anything to make you feel more at home here on our site, please let me know. After all, as the saying goes, “There’s no place like Gator Country.”

OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

Fuck, but they've got some tools working for them. Check these out:

Image Wow. If he didn't have the wispy goatee, he'd look like a thumb. Also, nice chain around your neck.

Image Hipster.

Image Mirrored aviators? Was he an extra in Top Gun?
radbag

Post by radbag »

who are those dweebs??

1st guy is jonah hill?
2nd guy is dave grohl
3rd guy is a young george michael
radbag

Post by radbag »