Banned from GatorCountry again! (also, GatorCountry reads your private messages!)

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

Banned from GatorCountry again! (also, GatorCountry reads your private messages!)

Post by DocZaius »

Lol![ATTACH=CONFIG]57[/ATTACH]
Last edited by DocZaius on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

It gets better. I now have proof that the administrators at GC read their users' private messages. I always suspected as much, but it's nice to actually have proof.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59[/ATTACH]

Also, people are looking for Back Alley nude pictures. Not exactly sure what that is, but I'm sure someone will be happy to oblige.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Reading private messages? Thanks for that info Doc. :( Not cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

When were you back on GC? Stangely enough, I was permanently banned a few years ago and in recent months have been able to sign in with my old signature. I wonder what gives?
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I was in under another name, from another IP address after I moved out of the DC area. I haven't tried signing in under DocZaius in a long time. I think I'll try it, just for fun.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Nope, still banned under "DocZaius." Nice to know they didn't delete the username, though.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

YEs, I was able to sign in, no problem. I wonder what gives?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

For what it's worth, we here at The Back Alley will NEVER read your private messages. The only thing the admins can see is how many you have sent. I can access the database where that information is kept, but that's a pain in the butt and the possibility of corrupting the data exists if I do that.

We do NOT have a vBulletin mod to read users' private messages, unlike GatorCountry, which uses the one listed in the above image. And we won't put one in, I can promise you that.
radbag

Post by radbag »

[quote=DocZaius]For what it's worth, we here at The Back Alley will NEVER read your private messages. The only thing the admins can see is how many you have sent. I can access the database where that information is kept, but that's a pain in the butt and the possibility of corrupting the data exists if I do that.

We do NOT have a vBulletin mod to read users' private messages, unlike GatorCountry, which uses the one listed in the above image. And we won't put one in, I can promise you that.[/QUOTE]bullshit
radbag

Post by radbag »

why then am i reading a PM that UFGirlfan just sent to Kyle professing her love for me?
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

I think your white belt is too tight.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

^^^ rad and 95.... Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

... and... banned again. LOL.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I blame THEBIGFISH for spilling the beans.
radbag

Post by radbag »

this shit never happened before bigfish got here
THEBIGFISH55

Post by THEBIGFISH55 »

Sabotage...:ninja:
THEBIGFISH55

Post by THEBIGFISH55 »

I will be banning you here soon...you're both walking thin ice....
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

:emot-damn:
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

IHate is still banned over there. Poor bastard.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

*Cough*
Last edited by IHateUGAlyDawgs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

radbag

Post by radbag »

bro - they know it's someone with significance...they're monitoring rock8591 i'm sure of it
Last edited by DocZaius on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

*sneeze*
Last edited by IHateUGAlyDawgs on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

radbag

Post by radbag »

they know it now... (public forum)
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Just went to GC and saw the following message:

Welcome back, slideman67! It looks like you haven't posted in quite a while... We miss you! Won't you jump back into our forums and post a question, thought, or just wade into one of our discussions about the Florida Gators? We'd love to hear from you again. Gator Country is now offering monthly premium subscriptions! Upgrade today and get the REAL inside scoop!

Wonder if I should start posting again. How long do you think it would take for me to get banned again?
Last edited by slideman67 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

[quote=radbag]why then am i reading a PM that UFGirlfan just sent to Kyle professing her love for me?[/QUOTE]

Damn. That wasn't supposed to get out.