Pease

Fuckbeans.
AdGator02

Pease

Post by AdGator02 »

I completely missed that hiring. Yes, I've been living under a rock and working crazy hours. Anyway, exciting hire! Just wondering if Muschamp is going to stick to his guns about the oc running a pro style offense no matter what. I'm hoping this Pease guy gets a chance to run his own plays.

I was just worried no one had been hired yet :)
TheTodd

Pease

Post by TheTodd »

They've already said they are running the same playbook and using the same terms so that it's easier on the offensive players so they won't have to learn a completely new system.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
slideman67

Pease

Post by slideman67 »

Let's hope they run it better. And get rid of that stupid up the middle play that never works.

Seriously, we have to beat Texas A&M or I will never live it down.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Pease

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Can't possibly be worse

slideman67

Pease

Post by slideman67 »

Don't say that Hater! We all lived through the Zook years.......
Toothy

Pease

Post by Toothy »

Yes we did, Slide, and we had HOPE during the Zook years. Zook lost five games a year, but he was always crazy and he was always dangerous and we were never so impotent as we were the last year or two.

Let me remind everyone: 7-6. Three of those wins were against sacrificial lambs.
slideman67

Pease

Post by slideman67 »

Good point Toothy. You are correct. I thought Cheesburger Charlie was going to explode our offense, but he obviously didn't.

IMHO, our big weakness this year was the Offensive Line. As I told people, we don't have an offensive line, we have an offensive, line. Big difference. And I hope one of these QBs can step up too.