Radbag is immortal.

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
G8RKyle

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8RKyle »

I never responded back to her after this. I wanted to but I just don't have the energy to get into any kind of back-and-forth with anyone over there.
G8RKyle

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8RKyle »

Also, I have more posts here than GC. That makes me feel good.
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Thanks Kyle for sharing that. Whatever. They did delete the thread though because on stupid little thing I posted is on page three and there were comments made to the thread we talked about here AFTER my thread so it should be up higher than page 3 and it's gone. OH well.

I'm not to hopeful for pulling new blood over here from there. Not sure they will be too receptive. But I'll go with what you all want to do. I don't think I'm well-liked though...I'm tainted and naughty I guess. :-)
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

[quote=G8rMom7]I saw your last post on that thread Toothy, but I haven't been back since. It is incredibly boring over there...like I said, the only reason they get more traffic is shear numbers.[/QUOTE]they seem to get more traffic when any of us get on there or any stories about us get on there...hahahaa
radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

if 'cruel attacks on matt' in the pub contributed to the failure of his marriage, he's had bigger problems to address.
G8RKyle

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8RKyle »

^^^ That was my thought. It's like she was saying, "Oh, rad and others were mean to him and it led to a divorce." It's more like, "He's a scumbag that wants to have weird chat/phone sex with people late at night. That marriage was doomed because of him."
DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

There's some personalities over there just dying to let it all out. We have to help them.
DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

Looks like they moved it to the mods-forum, not deleted it. It's still listed in my rep list (deleted threads get a "N/A"). They're probably trying to figure out what to do about Toothy, Kyle and Mom7 for suggesting there's more to the story.

Besides, there are all kinds of interesting facts about cuttlefish that I want to post.
Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

They're discussing their boredom, and repeating the mythology of the old days, in this new thread:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=210021
Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

PS Sylez is totally radbag, no?
a1bion

Radbag is immortal.

Post by a1bion »

I'm back from the dead.

Checked that site for the first time in years a few months ago, looking for info on what the new coaching staff was doing. Picqued my interest one day when G8rMatt showed up on the Swampgas board with some dumbass thread that looked like it was just posted to see what kind of reception he would get. I checked The Pub to see if he was posting in there too and saw Growl or Ray or who the fuck ever had a thread up, reminiscing about the old times and speculating about lurkers who now posted under new identities. Made me wonder what the fuck was up.

I kept noticing little things like that when I would check in. I started a new account with them, in case I wanted to post there. And yes, the Pub is totally fucking lame these days. I can post more on that another time. I witnessed something on there a few weeks ago that had me snickering to no end.

Outs!
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Good to see you a1! Keep us posted on your lurking!
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

dayum.
a1bion

Radbag is immortal.

Post by a1bion »

I've trolled them several times, posting stuff that goes right up to the edge to see what kind of reaction I can get out of them. I did one post where I posted a bunch of animated gifs of Alison Brie from the teevee show Community, in sexually suggestive situations. Did it on a Thursday night. Got a bunch of hits on Friday. Didn't check the site again until the following Monday. When I did, I saw there was a post up from Ray, apologizing because he'd pruned some dead threads over the weekend and might have "accidentally" killed some active ones. The only one I could see he killed was the Brie one I'd posted. Meanwhile, all the mods there had posted a shitton of stupid threads on Sunday along the lines of, "What's your fave beer?," "What's your fave candy?," "What's your fave band from the 70's?" These guys never post on the weekends but they were out in force that particular one. Dumb babies.
slideman67

Radbag is immortal.

Post by slideman67 »

But now the real question is when are you going to post the Allison Brie gifs here?
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

[quote=slideman67]But now the real question is when are you going to post the Allison Brie gifs here?[/QUOTE]+1
UFgirlfan07

Radbag is immortal.

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

Wow - everyone's rising from the dead.
a1bion

Radbag is immortal.

Post by a1bion »

Sooo, apparently GatorGrowl is retiring from any more work on the site. He's got some more threads reminscing on the history of the Pub up.
radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

link it up homie!
a1bion

Radbag is immortal.

Post by a1bion »

Got dinged by scubadude. What's funny is they took the thread in which I used the phrase in question private. Then they put it public again without editing my questionable comments.

Hence:

Careful with the derogatory comments. Might not be in your world, but in a public forum it's different.
I did edit your posts and replaced the word "bishes" with girl or women.

Keep posting dude, just take it easy with some of the comments.

Thanks

Scuba

Read more: http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=295379#ixzz1bwk90gyr
slideman67

Radbag is immortal.

Post by slideman67 »

HOLY CRAP! For shits and grins I tried to log in and got in! Guess the ban is lifted. Maybe you should check if you were banned.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

you can't use "bishes"???!?!?!?!??!!??!!!!!!!?!???