Radbag is immortal.

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

slideman67

Radbag is immortal.

Post by slideman67 »

Wow! Too funny! I haven't been to GC since I was banned years ago. Does anyone here ever go there?
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

I just posted on that thread. I have no idea why.
Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

Shit, they have a lot of posts over there. Not to rub a sore spot or anything.
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Yay Toothy!
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

Before I get drawn into a war with lacuna, who's calling us all out, tell me: is he an asshole or not?

I can't remember much of the details of anything, but I can totally make him look bad for his generalizations, his name-calling, his paranoia, his demonization. I can pour it pretty dry.
DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

I think lacuna is a woman, but I can't remember.
DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

I certainly don't remember her being a BPer, and what's all this shit about running off women?
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Yes, lacuna is a woman and I think radbag has had some conversations with her when all this was going down. Wish he was here to confirm.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Okay, I couldn't resist...all that talk of Matt being a good guy and radbag being a jerk just got to me. Couldn't stay quiet. Plus, if we are going to start poaching those guys for this place, I guess we'll have to start exploring over there a little more.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

I love how everyone and their mother now claims to have been a member of the BP.
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

You're a smart F*&%K Doc...you posted this just to get us back over there to start posting and poaching huh? I fell for it...but you knew I would didn't you?
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well I just went to the board and as usual, none of the posts seem remotely interesting. But then again, it's not like this place is overly exciting these days too. I tell ya though, FB is pissing me off with all the changes, so I'd be open to communicating with you guys via this board more often if we can get it going again.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

FYI...the only difference in activity between the GC Pub and here is just the number of visitors that post. Percentage-wise, I'd venture to guess it is just as dead there as it is here.
Okay, let's try this!

slideman67

Radbag is immortal.

Post by slideman67 »

Hmmm - I wonder if it is worth getting a new handle and raiding this thread.......
G8RKyle

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8RKyle »

I had to go make a comment, but then I couldn't remember if what I wrote was true. My memory is telling me that Matt tried to sex chat with my Mom and get her to call him late one night. He either used some pretext to get her number or he sent her his number. But from what I remember he was a creep.
DocZaius

Radbag is immortal.

Post by DocZaius »

I don't know if it was your mom, Kyle, but that's exactly what he was doing to more than one female poster.
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

I think you're right Kyle...and he tried the same thing on me but I never gave him my number. He got me on IM though, which is why I don't IM much anymore. He was a creep and I was getting annoyed with all the positive memories about him.
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

I disliked Matt because if there was a story about a rapist, a child murder, a child beater, a child torturer, an animal killer, any infliction of pain or death, immediately it went up on the Pub.

I never cared for this much, but as soon as I knocked up my wife, these stories began bothering me far more than they had.

I called him on it. I said, Please stop. I said this on the board and I said this in PMs. (He never tried to call me, nor should any of you. I don't do phone calls.)

They get people interested, he said. They get people talking.

What's wrong with you? I said. You're a sick fuck. Stop.

They get people interested, he said. They get people talking.

He's a sick fuck. Plenty of things get people talking. Brittney does. NASA does. Bacon does. It isn't hard to get people talking.

It's hard to explain why an allegedly grown man would have such a fixation on child murderers.
slideman67

Radbag is immortal.

Post by slideman67 »

Speaking of Radbag, where is he? I wonder if he can still log into the Mods forum. Mom7, weren't you a Mod at one time?
radbag

Radbag is immortal.

Post by radbag »

hi
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

Mmmmm...bacon...now that is what the BA needs more of to get this place going again. ;-)
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Radbag is immortal.

Post by Toothy »

Who got on there? They couldn't have deleted the thread because of my mild posts. But it's gone.
G8rMom7

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8rMom7 »

I saw your last post on that thread Toothy, but I haven't been back since. It is incredibly boring over there...like I said, the only reason they get more traffic is shear numbers.
Okay, let's try this!

G8RKyle

Radbag is immortal.

Post by G8RKyle »

Yeah, I can't find it either. When I made a comment about Matt and his phone sex proclivities, and then edited it, lacuna wrote me to ask me what I had originally said. I'll just put the exchange here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8RKyle
What I wrote was concerning Matt and his behavior years ago. I've had it confirmed since then, but I probably won't post this. He used to chat with the Pub women at night and try to "sex chat" with them. They would just be chatting about something and he would keep slipping more and more innuendo in, making these women feel very uncomfortable. And he would give them his number and try to get them to call him for phone sex. He tried this on my Mom, PMCGoldenEraG8R. She's the one who told me about this, and apparently he tried to do the same to G8RMom7. Both my Mom and Mom7 cut off contact with him after this. It was just some real creepy shit, and I remember being very angry when my Mom told me all this. It just makes me want to vomit when everyone talks about how great he was.

Her reply:

Thanks, Kyle. I've heard and read this from other people also. He never did it with me as my husband was (and still is in fact) on the Bizarro Pub. Apparently he did try this with other female BPers, though, and they reported it on the BP. Early on in the game Matt was a BP member very briefly. Because of his PM sexting attempts Mia, DeGator, Oveta, Honey, Spaz and other women insisted he not be included when the BP moved off GC in '03.

When Radbag's group attacked the GC Pub in 2007 the sexting PM issues with Matt were used to attack him. It wasn't good what Matt did but it was not right to expose his private sexual proclivities and weaknesses on the Pub the way the attackers did. It was cruel and what they wrote was hurtful and damaging to his marriage. I recently checked his GC posting history and one of his posts recently written disclosed he and his wife have split. They had at least one young child together. I don't know if sexting was a factor in the split but I can state with some confidence the cruel attacks on him in the Pub could not have helped his marital situation and most certainly were hurtful to his wife.

Thanks for sharing your information with me. I had a feeling it might be something like this and I think you are wise to keep it off the Pub. I hope Matt has found some happiness and isn't obsessed as he was in the past. I'd like to see him return to the Pub and it would be nice if he could be forgiven for his indiscretions. Yes, apologies would be nice but will not always be forthcoming but still we all need to forgive, forget and move on.

My Best to Your Mother,
Judy