Who's watching Bama?

Fuckbeans.
Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

Second quarter. The state of Texas seems to be running out of quarterbacks right about now, and the SEC is beginning to assert itself.
radbag

Who's watching Bama?

Post by radbag »

texas fans on orangebloods.com are in full panic mode.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Who's watching Bama?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I'm watching.

Without Colt McCoy, this game is over.

Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

Oh SNAP, more Ellen Page commercials!
G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

Yeah, Bill is just sitting here all bitter wondering why Bama didn't play like this against UF. Especially their mediocre QB. But with McCoy out, it's not gonna be pretty. Poor Colt...Tebow was hit like that every week and other than getting knocked out for a quarter, he made it through every game.

Can you imagine the tears that would flow if Tebow got so hurt in a Champ game that he couldn't play? Oh the drama.
Okay, let's try this!

AdGator02

Who's watching Bama?

Post by AdGator02 »

I didn't think the hit on McCoy was bad at all, and I don't like Texas having that as an excuse. Would have been nice to see Bama kick their butts with McCoy. Those first two possessions for Bama looked AWFUL though.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Who's watching Bama?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Stick a fork in 'em, folks. They're done.

G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

I agree Ad...this is just salt in my wounds...Bama is not playing that good (much worse than they played against UF) but since McCoy is out, they is no way they are going to lose. We would SO be winning this game if it were us instead of Bama, even if McCoy was in there. Argh.
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

I want #2. Fuck Boise.
radbag

Who's watching Bama?

Post by radbag »

my texas friends are saying that colt is not hurt THAT bad and that his father pulled him out of the game after xrays...they're looking long term and NFL contract...colt is pissed off and wants to try and win the game...father said no.
G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

No way Boise will be ahead of us...they were #6 to begin with and didn't dominate as much as UF did in their game. I just hope Texas doesn't only drop to #2. I can't imagine we would be lower than #2.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

radbag, that is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard. His dad would not allow him to play in the biggest game of his college career basically letting Texas lose on purpose? WHATEVER! He's not going THAT high in the draft anyway.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

Oh and Tex just had a hilarious post on FB that I thought I'd share...

So, you dream of the day the starting QB gets hurt and you lead the Longhorns to glory, right? Then it happens and a 300 lb badass wearing crimson snatches your weak shovel pass, stiff-arms you and marries your momma.
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

Oh and Tex just had a hilarious post on FB that I thought I'd share...

So, you dream of the day the starting QB gets hurt and you lead the Longhorns to glory, right? Then it happens and a 300 lb badass wearing crimson snatches your weak shovel pass, stiff-arms you and marries your momma.

Just stole this and made it my Facebook status to piss off my Longhorn friends.
G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^I made it mine too! LOL
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

my texas friends are saying that colt is not hurt THAT bad and that his father pulled him out of the game after xrays...they're looking long term and NFL contract...colt is pissed off and wants to try and win the game...father said no.

Texas friends are good for a lot of things, like drinking beer and talking shit.

But mostly talking shit.
G8rMom7

Who's watching Bama?

Post by G8rMom7 »

Just watched Shipley drop a pass that was right in his hands? What's his excuse longhorns? Trying to make sure he doesn't look TOO good for those NFL scouts?
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

These Texas QBs couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Their bombs look like bad punts. I mean, you're a Big 12 team -- don't you have some little shifty tailback who played QB in college? Sure you do. Try something other than suck.
Toothy

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Toothy »

Kind of cool -- SEC is gonna come out of tonight with three different NCs in the last three years, plus our repeat for four in a row. Suck on that, world.
AdGator02

Who's watching Bama?

Post by AdGator02 »

exactly what i assumed. he's too close to $ and can tell colt to look at sam bradford. that hit wasn't that bad.
Mlrtime

Who's watching Bama?

Post by Mlrtime »

You're killing me T!

LMAO

I wish Bama was whipping Texazz with Colt behind center, but you know what? Injuries are part of it...

The hit didn't look that bad but a dislocation has come on less.
radbag

Who's watching Bama?

Post by radbag »

i think brantley would've made this game competitive
TheTodd

Who's watching Bama?

Post by TheTodd »

Unless Colt's arm is falling off, he should be out there IMO.

Texas WR's aren't helping this true FR QB. Speaking of which, why doesn't Texas have a RS SO QB on their squad as a backup. Seems like a recruiting gaff.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
TheTodd

Who's watching Bama?

Post by TheTodd »

agreed rad
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Who's watching Bama?

Post by radbag »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm