I really hope Biden is just getting senile and isn't this fucking dumb

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

“Folks look, AARP knows and the people with me here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable. It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it now. It can’t do it financially. We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation. Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you.”
http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=51162

What a fucking imbecile.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

so.....................so you mean the VICE PRESIDENT is holding the nation captive by threatening us that if the health care reforms don't get passed, we'll go BANKRUPT???!?!!?! just like that dude max said about the GS people??? really??!?!? whoa.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Um, is this a shock to anyone? Even the Dems just say "good ol' Joe...what did he say this time?".
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

so.....................so you mean the VICE PRESIDENT is holding the nation captive by threatening us that if the health care reforms don't get passed, we'll go BANKRUPT???!?!!?! just like that dude max said about the GS people??? really??!?!? whoa.
I'm worried less about the 'threat' than the asinine proposition that we must spend money to stay out of bankruptcy. It's simply ass backward.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Remember, Joe Biden was on the ticket to contribute his "experience." Guy's a moron.