One more voice of reason discussing the markets

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i'm written here once before and explained away how program trading activity should not and IS NOT mistaken by market participants as liquidity...everyone knows that...the increased volumes we've seen in the last 10-15-20 years is solely based on computer generated activity in addition to interconnectivity as it relates on a global basis.

that said - i've never heard of joe saluzzi...i've never heard of themis trading (the mis-trading)...i've never read an article that quoted them...i've never heard anyone talk about them until now.

i'm happy i viewed the clip though because i'm always happy to read professional opinions...see - that's the beauty of capitalism and the markets is that EVERYONE's got an opinion...not having one on ANY topic will surely spell your doom...saluzzi is a bear and it is his right to be one...time will tell if he got it right or not...how we will know will be based on his growing account base, his notoriety, and/or his funds performance relative to the street-established benchmarks....mr saluzzi needs to also take into account the positive economic news released of late suggesting recovery as early as 2nd half 2009/ first half 2010...he should also take into account that the recovery train leaves the station and waits for no one...continue to short the market and watch your assets diminish because hubris got the best of him...being a contrarian cuts both ways...it can gain you press time and can also take you to the cleaners.

talk is talk...if he's a real bear, he's got to be shorting the market, writing calls and buying puts...i suspect though that he stopped after the 100th call came in from PMs looking to stuff him on trying to offer stuff...after a while, your position dictates your opinion when it should be the other way around.

btw - why are you subscribing to someone who exists to make money for himself rather than look after your well being? lol
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

lol

I'm doing what I can to help people save themselves from the locusts, that's all. I'm sure it's an exercise in futility but it lets me live with a clear conscience.
radbag

Post by radbag »

believe it or not, and i respect your interest in revealing the 'truths', but you're aiding in spreading the notoriety of the very industry you despise by doing so....the market will always exist as long as there's two-sides...ironic.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Fair enough. However, I believe the industry is doomed to failure in the longrun so my main goal is to give people the chance to do something productive with their money before it all collapses. If that means they gain a little short term notoriety, so be it. It'll feed their childish god complexes and watching their fall from grace will be all the tastier.
radbag

Post by radbag »

fair enough.

st. matthew was the banker for the apostles...did you know that?
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Didn't jesus basically say 'fuck you' to the bankers?

Forgot to mention earlier, about the fact that you've never heard of him....of course you've never heard of him. He doesn't worship the same god you do. True believers always brush off the skeptics.