Report from the Gator Tail Pub

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

I thought I'd go over there without particular malice and see what those faggots are up to.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Bumping Threads...

We have been very lax about this. I am at fault for this... and I personally take blame...

If you look at the rules of the pub, you will see that bumping threads is not in concordance with them... Bumping threads is more than just using said word to bring a thread to the top...Please understand this...

We mods know and see how one is to manage, maneuver, and...whatever makes this alliteration complete.....uh, make(?) one's threads go from pages multiple to the top of the heap of page one after it falls... It's cool, we aren't mad, 'cause we are the ones who have let it go... But not anymore...

We thank you for your understanding of our lack of enforcement. Please adhere to the rules of Gatorcountry and keep the great threads coming! We promise to do our part in managing this forum on a more consistent basis.

Please feel free to pm me or anyone of our outstanding mods with any questions or concerns... Thank you for your understanding...

-Bari

WTF? Am I supposed to fold the napkin under the fork or make it into a haystack and place it in the center of the salad plate?
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

There is a thread about some lion that some dude bought in London and how it went back in time and murdered a bunch of dudes. I couldn't really follow the narrative.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Gators21 asks this stickler:

Chelsea or Mia
Two and a Half Men is the best comedy on TV.
If your Charlie do you stick with the current fiance Chelsea or go back to the old fiance Mia or why not both together or neither one?
If I were Charlie I'd take both of them together.

Hell, if I could have a few threads like this every day to read and contribute to, I'd never leave the house.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Vanders started a pretty respectable thread about the possibility of cheaper iPhone data service. There weren't any kittens or new rules stated anywhere in the thread, as far as I can tell.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

bttt.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

I have twice had to delete extremely destructive posts (well, by GTP standards) in response to HugeMatzoBalls' idiot posts on the Preakness. There is a new idiot in the village.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Read something puzzling about classy songs that was full of the worst fucking schlock ever recorded. Then I spotted Romeg8r getting schooled in some thread about sucking on hot dogs. What's with that guy?
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

don't know what his deal is. I saw 108 in too hot getting a schooling on gun control last week.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=107398

"Most memorable thread" thread. Of course, those of us who are in here have memories that go way way back before those who are in there. I contributed (Shane = IMBA), and I encourage you guys to go piss on the campfire as well.

Saying something like "The moderators thread about banning dozens of the oldest and most productive members of the Pub" would, like, rule.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

I just waded into a Rolling Stones thread so full of fucking ignorance it made my blood boil. Some fucking sophomore saying that the Rolling Stones "maybe have 15 really good songs." I took him to task. Now I'll probably be banned.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Okay. Well, I've had enough.

This board wins.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

I'm just slightly too young to have really been into the Stones until it was sort of after the fact. I used to have a best of tape that I used to play a lot in about 88. I wish I had that thing now. 15 songs, that is ignorance.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I have twice had to delete extremely destructive posts (well, by GTP standards) in response to HugeMatzoBalls' idiot posts on the Preakness. There is a new idiot in the village.

He has no concept that animals are nearly always judged competitively in separate groups according to sex. Dude's a moran.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

haven't thought about them in AGES much less logged in there...i'm thinkin the paranoia has now set in now that some of the BAers are back posting...lol
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I'm back posting in there as well starting yesterday...thought I'd see what I could get away with since I've moved and have a new IP address and they won't be expecting me.

We do need to liven this place (the BA) up a little bit. I'm at fault with this as well.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

man, I could bring up some real winners on that memorable thread thread, but by the nature of my account they would suspect something was up...so I'll leave it alone for now.

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I went over there a couple of weeks ago. I PM'd Baka to tell him about Jenna (since he's an animal lover and all and I had previously PM'd with him about the right breed for the fam and all that). I posted a few times and got ZERO acknowledgement...no one posted anything like "hey Mom7...where you been?" or anything AND I had put the picture of Nate with Tebow as my sig...I thought for sure someone would say something about that.

I got nothin, so I figured I wasn't wanted. No skin off my teeth.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I've posted a few dozen times under the moniker, "REDACTED" but not too much in the Pub - though I have been collecting mad rep by posting in the "Who's got three bars?" thread. Swamp Gas and recently I posted a couple of times in Too Hot. I got rep from nana saying "welcome back" or something, so I guess it was obvious it was me even though I've moved and changed IP addresses.

My plan was to get a whole lot of rep and then start some kind of drama about how I don't have enough or something, but now that they're on to me maybe I better do something else.
Last edited by DocZaius on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I figured REDACTED was one of us....just didn't know which one. :)
Last edited by DocZaius on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
texgator

Post by texgator »

I'm still banned.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

IHate is still banned as well...create a new account tex.

texgator

Post by texgator »

Suggestions for a screen-name?

I've been thinking about

cuttlprng8r
IHateUGAlyDawgs

antihippieneighborg8r

Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Jaggator just brought Rad "The Radster" up in the Memorable Threads thread. The tension appears to be rising. *grin* Wonder how long before something 'unfortunate' happens to that thread... ;)
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.